Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEO] Price falling.. - page 4. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?
I'm aware that bitcoin falls too, but NEO falls even deeper and harder.

A lot more than ethereum for exemple, who falls too, but not so hardly than NEO

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

I suggest you to keep neo. Neo is good coin, it is falling just because the whole market is bleeding. Buy ETH with your fiat money. Now is right time to buy, not to sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
I am a long term NEO holder, but I sold a lot of my profits on the big pump. It was the smart thing to do. I have been rebuying since about $80 on down and will continue to buy on the way down. I expect this to go as low as $19 if BTC goes below $4000 which I also think is possible. This is the opportunity of a lifetime
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Relatively cheap now compared to the past
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
June 15, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
The NEO project is very promising and have shown progressive growth over these months and thats why it has gained popularity among peoples.Hodl if you have faith in this currency because sooner or later the prices ate going to rise when the Bull Run hits the market. So stay calm in this situation without getting panic and grab the opportunity of investing now in dips to enjoy profits in the long run.
Activity: 7
June 15, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
NEO's performance is really disappointing, I think you can choose to sell it to reduce losses!
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
Just hold NEO if you truly believes on their project and services. Most of the altcoins are going down drastically that s why you should not panic and hold. There are extreme competition in the altcoins which causes a deeper downfall in the market. Let just wait for the whales to come in and be ready to the bullish market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 15, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
Now all the altcoins prices are falling. So dont worry about this current market. The price fluctuations  is normally happens in the market. Neo is a very high potential and promising coin in the crypto market. It is also known as china's ethereum. Due to it is smart contract system many projects are now based on neo. So in future the price will increase, just buy the coin at low price now and hold the coin for long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Ofcourse it will recover always remember what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. It is just a cycle the up and down it will repeat it sell as always and if you have a plan you will not worry or if you really do your own search about cryptocurrency I guess you will be fine all the price right now are very cheap compare for the potential of them in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
altcoins pairings from major exchanges are usually BTC so when btc falls expect the altcoins to follow the dumps however there are instances that the opposite is happening to the market price due to some events, altcoins price are cheap the same thing with NEO so these days is the right time to accumulate and buy more bags of altcoins while it is cheap.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
Neo is something different than bitcoin. Many coins follow his technology so in near future we should see fast growth. In my opinion you must be patient like me with ethereum and your investment will achieve profit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
As Bitcoin falls, expect other cryptocurrencies to fall too. That is normal. Huge amount was pulled out from the marketcap. That's the reason why we see every cryptocurrencies to bleed. Just wait for Bitcoin to recover. And other cryptocurrencies including NEO will recover after. We're at the bearish season right now. So we can't expect all cryptocurrencies to turn into green. Don't panic. Everything will be back to normal after the major exchanges like NASDAQ and other huge exchanges are ready to accept Bitcoin. I heard that they are just clearing some things before they accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin surely recover when it's ready as huge capital will go to the marketcap which makes all cryptocurrencies to pump(including NEO)
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
I will hold if I were you, Neo price is too low to sell now. Neo is a good coin with potential to grow. Hold if you do not need to use the money now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 15, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Hello all

What's the point ?

Just hod on man. You can see that all altcoins are in red and the values are very low compared to earlier days. If you have enough money, best buy more NEO is possible as for sure the coins will yield profits down the line very soon. Do not sell unless and until you need money for any emergency. Just think twice before making up a decision to sell coins now.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
Of course the current market is not in good shape, so a lot of one's concern about the value of NEO is declining and will still have the potential to deepen, people tend to keep their asset value and will buy back at a reasonable price, or cheap price, and for more many NEOs, strategies are so widely used by smart people so that when the bull season returns them will be a boon for them, and I think this is not a disaster but as a reward, take a positive because the Situation will be a good wait in the future.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
All is falling right now. Just wait a little bit, long term is better here, sir.
Just believe in it with all your heart!
Activity: 249
June 15, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
I think one of the reasons why price for NEO drop more and more is a hype about Ontology. Because I heard that these 2 projects have one founder and now he focused on Ontology, so maybe this is main project for him. The second reason - we didn't see good ICO's based on NEO . This is very expensive platform for startup and I haven't see future for this coin if there won't be more ICO's.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
NEO the Chinese ETH like we call is a one great. Even if it dips to it's lowest price, I'm buying and hodling. A lot of great ICO are billed to launch NEO platform and that is what will drive it's price up
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 15, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
I only can say that you guys, NEO holders, shouldn't be panic cause NEO is not the only cryptocurrency is dumping at the moment, whole crypto market is dumping so hard and I believe that whole market will pump in next month so keep holding is the best option right now, don't try to cut the loss Smiley
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
I was not affected at all by the NEO price cut, because I did not invest in those tokens. which I fear is if the decline will be bad for the price of ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
Not only the NEO that fell all altcoins also fell at this time reportedly there is a hack that occurred in south korea so that the price of altcoins fell about 50%.
Pages:
Jump to: