Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO: price prediction 2019 - page 7. (Read 1443 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 12, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
What I see about NEO is that developers have seen that what was promise do not met the reality of things on ground, I have seen developers complain about the usability of the platform and their slow response to change things, unlike Ethereum platform. For me the smart contract space is still there for taking and the project that first get things right will take the space because for now so many promise and little has been delivered so far
NEO has no demand and the we will see this platform will die asap. the platform needs more users to keep it alive. It will not so easy as everyone thinking about how to make the platform still alive.
Lack of demand has become the main problem in the neo platform dude.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
Neo price will depend from new projects like ETH. Hope we will see lots of them when the market will turn green. But there are lots of competitors that want take ICO on their platforms.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 12, 2018, 11:50:13 AM
NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum , hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum , the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

NEO price for today is $5.87 USD (raised 4,15% at the time of writing till $6,12). Its current circulating supply is 65,000,000 NEO with a market cap of $381,571,276. Despite all other coins, its been trading green most of the time since market collapse a month ago.

NEO, is a good option for HODL than most other cryptocurrencies, but NEO price predictions are twisted. Most crypto traders and publications has optimistic bullish predictions, it might plunge upwards to reach the $200 mark by the end of 2019.

Whats your predictions for 2019? Share your opinions here ...
These are too optimistic forecasts. I wouldn't mind if they came true, but the reality is that everything goes lower and lower. But I understand that NEO has growth prospects, just at the moment is not the right time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 12, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
What I see about NEO is that developers have seen that what was promise do not met the reality of things on ground, I have seen developers complain about the usability of the platform and their slow response to change things, unlike Ethereum platform. For me the smart contract space is still there for taking and the project that first get things right will take the space because for now so many promise and little has been delivered so far
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
December 12, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
No doubt NEO is a good project compared to other shitcoins, but still, it does not solve our scalability issue right now.
if the trend changes in 2019, not only NEO every altcoin will double their value. But, how far it will go? nobody knows.
and if we are seeing it from technical use, it does not solve anything and XLM might be the real deal in 2019 because it is better in term of scalability compared to NEO.

at first, NEO goal was 'Chinese Ethereum', and they achieved it.
but now? it's not about Ethereum anymore, but it's all about adoption. Stores and institutions are starting to accept cryptocurrency if we do not have something better and faster. It will not last long.
that is why I say, XLM might be the real deal in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum , hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum , the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

NEO price for today is $5.87 USD (raised 4,15% at the time of writing till $6,12). Its current circulating supply is 65,000,000 NEO with a market cap of $381,571,276. Despite all other coins, its been trading green most of the time since market collapse a month ago.

NEO, is a good option for HODL than most other cryptocurrencies, but NEO price predictions are twisted. Most crypto traders and publications has optimistic bullish predictions, it might plunge upwards to reach the $200 mark by the end of 2019.

Whats your predictions for 2019? Share your opinions here ...
Pages:
Jump to: