Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 144. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
worth read...and be careful with cell wallets

Security Issue for Android Wallets
by karlcoin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7yk8nq/security_issue_for_android_wallets/

This security issue could be applied to any wallet on a phone with a mnemonic passphrase - but I found it when restoring my QTUM wallet on my Samsung J1-mini.
Rather than type it all out again, here is the information that I pm'd to @earlz on the QTUM discord:
Hey, I got your invite - but I don't think I'm ever going to get around to submitting this security issue and I'm not after any reward.
Basically what I found was this. When I installed the QTUM wallet app on my samsung SM-J105Y I was given a lengthy pass phrase (many words, I'm sure you know what I mean). This pass phrase can be used to recreate the wallet if, say, my phone is destroyed. That's all good. So, before putting any money into the wallet I wanted to see if the pass phrase worked. So, I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it again. Instead of creating a new wallet address, I elected to recreate my old one with the pass phrase. This worked fine.
The alarming thing, though, was that. After entering the first word of my pass phrase, my phone auto suggested every other word in the exact same order!! To me, this means that the intelligent predictive text feature of the keypad has, inadvertently, stored my wallet pass phrase. How did it get into the keypad log?? I think it must have been when I copied the originally produced version and then pasted it into my note pad.
Of course, I have no idea how long it stays in the keypad log - obviously not for ever as I have restored the wallet a couple of times since and not had the auto suggest predict my pass phrase since. So, it must get overwritten in time. Still, I think this needs to be looked into. If someone else discovered this, it could be bad news for a few people out there.
I will also post this in reddit, just to let the general public know.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Will holding neo on neo tracker eligible for ONT? Thanks

Yes, all NEO holders will receive ONT tokens as a gesture of appreciation to the community. It will be done at block height 1974823, which is estimated to be on March 1, 2018, around 21:00 (UTC+8).
NEO Council announced this airdrop will consist of 20 million ONT. For each NEO an individual will receive 0.2 ONT (50% is freely tradable and the other 50% is automatically locked until the release of Ontology MainNet in Q2 2018).

For those who don’t know, Ontology network (ONT) is a public blockchain infrastructure platform which allows developers to take advantage of a decentralized trust ecosystem and create dApps. The platform is backed by Onchain, a Chinese blockchain technology company.

Whats the total supply of ONT? Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 50

Will holding neo on neo tracker eligible for ONT? Thanks

Yes, all NEO holders will receive ONT tokens as a gesture of appreciation to the community. It will be done at block height 1974823, which is estimated to be on March 1, 2018, around 21:00 (UTC+8).
NEO Council announced this airdrop will consist of 20 million ONT. For each NEO an individual will receive 0.2 ONT (50% is freely tradable and the other 50% is automatically locked until the release of Ontology MainNet in Q2 2018).

For those who don’t know, Ontology network (ONT) is a public blockchain infrastructure platform which allows developers to take advantage of a decentralized trust ecosystem and create dApps. The platform is backed by Onchain, a Chinese blockchain technology company.

Here is good article for newbies. How to Buy Neo Cryptocurrency (NEO Coin): 5 Different Ways Explained.

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/buy-neo-cryptocurrency-neo-coin-5-different-ways-explained/

Welcome on board and enjoy the ride ! 🚀 Grin

Thanks for the article
My last view of NEO was $15 USD each or around 200000sats, but when I came now to NEO it is totally growing, why growing? That's a big question.
Still growing...

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi

ICO: creating a smart economy.
Merit: 50
Here is good article for newbies. How to Buy Neo Cryptocurrency (NEO Coin): 5 Different Ways Explained.

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/neo/buy-neo-cryptocurrency-neo-coin-5-different-ways-explained/

Welcome on board and enjoy the ride ! 🚀 Grin
Merit: 0
We're running a Crypto Merch Store & We have a great NEO Smart Economy Collection for you guys. Special for a NEO Community, we have a Discount Code: NEOX

High Quality Hoodies, T-Shirts & Accessories, related to the cryptocurrency community.

We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, BTC Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash | Ethereum | Litecoin | All payments are secure 🔑
Worldwide Shipping

Your are welcome>>> https://cryptoanteg.com/collections/merchandise/neo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Yeah, just read it in the subreddit. Highly likely they will list ONT as well.

ONT is a verified in Chinese gov, and it is gov's department works on ONT project, binance will definitely list ONT because ONT is the largest sub-project of NEO.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Yeah, just read it in the subreddit. Highly likely they will list ONT as well.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
NEX ICO Review And Token Analysis

Decentralized exchange, payment service and wallet for NEO Smart Economy

https://cryptobriefing.com/nex-ico-review-token-analysis/

Rating: 9.2

UPSIDES
All-star team with solid track record on both development and business ends
Comprehensive roadmap to a game-changing ecosystem
Attractive token utility and metrics

DOWNSIDES
Little attention to building community support
Product progress details still lacking
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
lets start pumping NEO with forum post, if charlee can do it in twiter why shouldnt we do it here.
NEO is undervalued: its market cap should be 10-11B easy, here is WHY:
technicacly:
Parabolic sars on weekly chart is still below the DOTS.
NEO/ETH bulish
NEO/BTC bulish
BTC/USD bulish
that means NEO/USD = extremly bulish, maybe only light can outperform it, but BUT
1. airdrop 1.3 and
in march there will be this ICO: https://neonexchange.org/#token-sale

that means NEO = 216 at the peak of a token SALE.
PERIOD.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
eToro Announces the Addition of NEO to its Trading Platform

https://coinjournal.net/etoro-announces-addition-neo-trading-platform/

eToro has announced that it has added NEO to its platform following on from the addition of Stellar last week.

The latest addition brings the total number of cryptocurrencies supported to nine. The others being Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Dash, and Stellar. The move by the global trading and investment platform comes as investors increasingly turn their attention to altcoins as they seek to diversify their portfolio.

Speaking to CoinJournal, Matthew Newton, senior account manager at eToro and cryptocurrency analyst for the U.K., said that there has always been strong demand from clients for the addition of new coins.

“We added Stellar and NEO because they are strong projects and eToro are keen to increase our offering for clients,” he added. “January was an altcoin bull market, and we saw Binance become the largest exchange in the world because of the extensive offering of altcoins.”
According to eToro, users will own the asset, with the platform acting as a custodian while benefitting from eToro’s established checks and procedures within the crypto community.

With a market cap of $8.8 billion, NEO is currently sitting in seventh place with a coin value worth over $136. In the past 24-hours, the Chinese token’s value has increased by nearly 4.5 percent, while the widely traded altcoin has seen a dramatic rise in price since its inception in 2014.

As a native token linked to the NEO smart economy platform, which uses a unique blockchain algorithm to develop digital assets and smart contracts, the addition of the altcoin to eToro could aid further growth of it in the future.

Commenting on the addition of NEO, Yoni Assia, co-founder and CEO at eToro, said that 2018 has seen a shift away from mainstream digital currencies with the market share of altcoins set to continue increasing.

“We are constantly seeking to identify and assess new concepts as they emerge and we are committed to bringing the best crypto assets onto our platform for our users to invest in,” Assia added. “We’re excited to have brought NEO and Stellar onto the platform already this year and we look forward to seeing how the market develops in 2018 following a very successful 2017 for the crypto community.”
With a community of nine million users eToro aims to deliver expertise in short-term trading in bitcoin to long-term investing in bank stocks, making it the next-generation hub for traders and investors.

one of the crapiest exchange here, but also one of the most known from noobs
so true, and they dont even offer margin for cripto, plus abnormal spread for alts plus no possibility for cripto funding, let them go back to 19th century, selling scam products to ppl who are afraid of evrything new, but need so much to be involved in cripto to pay heavy to israelis Smiley

Haha, you are right . also , here in France, there was a youtube sl**t girl calling idiot to buy bitcoin just before the december/january crash , she was paid by etoro, many idiots paid btc at 16k $ :DDD

eToro has announced that it has added NEO to its platform following on from the addition of Stellar last week.

The latest addition brings the total number of cryptocurrencies supported to nine. The others being Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Dash, and Stellar. The move by the global trading and investment platform comes as investors increasingly turn their attention to altcoins as they seek to diversify their portfolio.

Speaking to CoinJournal, Matthew Newton, senior account manager at eToro and cryptocurrency analyst for the U.K., said that there has always been strong demand from clients for the addition of new coins.

“We added Stellar and NEO because they are strong projects and eToro are keen to increase our offering for clients,” he added. “January was an altcoin bull market, and we saw Binance become the largest exchange in the world because of the extensive offering of altcoins.”
According to eToro, users will own the asset, with the platform acting as a custodian while benefitting from eToro’s established checks and procedures within the crypto community.

With a market cap of $8.8 billion, NEO is currently sitting in seventh place with a coin value worth over $136. In the past 24-hours, the Chinese token’s value has increased by nearly 4.5 percent, while the widely traded altcoin has seen a dramatic rise in price since its inception in 2014.

As a native token linked to the NEO smart economy platform, which uses a unique blockchain algorithm to develop digital assets and smart contracts, the addition of the altcoin to eToro could aid further growth of it in the future.

Commenting on the addition of NEO, Yoni Assia, co-founder and CEO at eToro, said that 2018 has seen a shift away from mainstream digital currencies with the market share of altcoins set to continue increasing.

“We are constantly seeking to identify and assess new concepts as they emerge and we are committed to bringing the best crypto assets onto our platform for our users to invest in,” Assia added. “We’re excited to have brought NEO and Stellar onto the platform already this year and we look forward to seeing how the market develops in 2018 following a very successful 2017 for the crypto community.”
With a community of nine million users eToro aims to deliver expertise in short-term trading in bitcoin to long-term investing in bank stocks, making it the next-generation hub for traders and investors.

so true, and they dont even offer margin for cripto, plus abnormal spread for alts plus no possibility for cripto funding, let them go back to 19th century, selling scam products to ppl who are afraid of evrything new, but need so much to be involved in cripto to pay heavy to israelis Smiley
the big question is why is not growing more then the Light, thats the big question. its undervalued compared to stelar and the light and the cardano, so i see the neo 146, 166, 186, 216, 206, 236, 266, 316, 366 till the end of summer. the in the 09 month i see it droping to 180-200 level, then we go up to 433-466 region.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
My last view of NEO was $15 USD each or around 200000sats, but when I came now to NEO it is totally growing, why growing? That's a big question.
Still growing...

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
New ICOs running on Neo platform?
Jump to: