Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 80. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
And of course if you are using the NEON wallet make sure you have the latest version but BE CAREFUL that you are downloading the official wallet because there is a FAKE version showing in GITHUB. view tweet https://twitter.com/MCT_Token/status/1005641722012069889

I did not know this yet about the fake Neon wallet. Thank you for the alert!

F*ck you, scammers and thieves!!!   Angry

Current release of Neon Wallet is 0.2.5 and is safely found here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases
In General , in the last couple of years, probably along with the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, fraud of all kinds of activities is also growing. I think now more than ever need to be very careful.
we should always be careful about some deception if you use the wallet.because fraudsters want to cheat your money all the time. don’t take it lightly at any time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Switzerland is the last stop of NEO Europe Tour April. We are deeply impressed by the enthusiasm of the Swiss community and therefore plan to come back to Switzerland on 20 June. See you in the University of Geneva! Workshop https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neo-geneva-workshop-tickets-46923975875 … Meetup https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neo-geneva-meetup-tickets-46680498628
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
And of course if you are using the NEON wallet make sure you have the latest version but BE CAREFUL that you are downloading the official wallet because there is a FAKE version showing in GITHUB. view tweet https://twitter.com/MCT_Token/status/1005641722012069889

I did not know this yet about the fake Neon wallet. Thank you for the alert!

F*ck you, scammers and thieves!!!   Angry

Current release of Neon Wallet is 0.2.5 and is safely found here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases
In General , in the last couple of years, probably along with the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, fraud of all kinds of activities is also growing. I think now more than ever need to be very careful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Does anyone not agree that 500 GAS for now is a good idea? prevents spammy/scammy projects from launching on NEO, preserving reputation.

NEO projects are typically doing well, maybe this is an incentive to use NEO and pay the 500 GAS...

There's going to positives and negative no doubt.

A little off topic but it cost like 5-10 million USD to list a token on Binance, wait till NEX kicks off!

Interesting times ahead, I think NEO definitely has a place in the future.

I agree that the fee helps keep shitty projects out of the Neo ecosystem, and I'd say that's a good thing  Wink

as Neo ecosystem grow and mature, we shall see some ICO projects spike out of the forest and becomes the next big thing

Not just Neo projects, but ether projects as well, and Ether and Neo price should reach new all time high

i'm sure that crypto era is finished...
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Chinese Officials May Reverse Ban on CNY-Based Cryptocurrency Trading
https://themerkle.com/chinese-officials-may-reverse-ban-on-cny-based-cryptocurrency-trading/

Rinse and repeat

In all seriousness though, once China see's the rest of the world opening up more and more to crypto, they cannot be left behind. It would be nice to get some official support from the government for NEO too. Probably a lot of developments in the upcoming few years. Interesting times!

China will not be behind in blockchain technology, its one of the most powerful nation in Asia in terms of economy and development, thus China will invest in blockchain and open up many opportunities for blockchain start ups

If they don't loosen their regulations how could they not fall behind? Those with loose regulations will win this game.

regulations is there to prevent scams ICO and other projects that scam investors hard working money, its there for a good reason, and Neo is here for the long term, of course Neo is regulation compliance and working to create a smart economy

So excluding people from the investment world means protecting them for you? That's what it looks like in some countries where only the rich can invest and the poor are prohibited from participation in growing markets. Awesome protection.

I dont see a reason why China would ban ICO, the laws and regulations is there to prevent scam projects and bring more strict compliance and create an ecosystem that promote legit projects

The problem is that often old politicians are responsible to develop the young new world. If the US qualifies all tokens as securities for example, that might be really slowing down innovation as people provide less capital to the blockchain space.

There is two sides to every story, the regulation is there to crack down scam projects like one coin and bitconnect, regulations is there to promote healthy economy growth
Activity: 504
https://themerkle.com/chinese-officials-may-reverse-ban-on-cny-based-cryptocurrency-trading/

Rinse and repeat

In all seriousness though, once China see's the rest of the world opening up more and more to crypto, they cannot be left behind. It would be nice to get some official support from the government for NEO too. Probably a lot of developments in the upcoming few years. Interesting times!

China will not be behind in blockchain technology, its one of the most powerful nation in Asia in terms of economy and development, thus China will invest in blockchain and open up many opportunities for blockchain start ups

If they don't loosen their regulations how could they not fall behind? Those with loose regulations will win this game.

regulations is there to prevent scams ICO and other projects that scam investors hard working money, its there for a good reason, and Neo is here for the long term, of course Neo is regulation compliance and working to create a smart economy

So excluding people from the investment world means protecting them for you? That's what it looks like in some countries where only the rich can invest and the poor are prohibited from participation in growing markets. Awesome protection.

I dont see a reason why China would ban ICO, the laws and regulations is there to prevent scam projects and bring more strict compliance and create an ecosystem that promote legit projects

The problem is that often old politicians are responsible to develop the young new world. If the US qualifies all tokens as securities for example, that might be really slowing down innovation as people provide less capital to the blockchain space.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Does anyone not agree that 500 GAS for now is a good idea? prevents spammy/scammy projects from launching on NEO, preserving reputation.

NEO projects are typically doing well, maybe this is an incentive to use NEO and pay the 500 GAS...

A little off topic but it cost like 5-10 million USD to list a token on Binance, wait till NEX kicks off!

I agree that the fee helps keep shitty projects out of the Neo ecosystem, and I'd say that's a good thing  Wink

as Neo ecosystem grow and mature, we shall see some ICO projects spike out of the forest and becomes the next big thing

Not just Neo projects, but ether projects as well, and Ether and Neo price should reach new all time high

its ridiculously high price to list a token on an exchange, yet, providing nothing to the project development but liquidity, quick pump and dump

If Neo smart contracts serve the business well, I dont think people would mind to pay 500 gas for the long term wealth of the business

Rinse and repeat

China invested billions of dollars in their AI technology and One Belt One Road, where Matryx AI technology will be adopted, so China would support blockchain tech
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Rinse and repeat

its ridiculously high price to list a token on an exchange, yet, providing nothing to the project development but liquidity, quick pump and dump
Activity: 504

Rinse and repeat

How do I find the airdrops in my neo wallet?

Thanks

Which wallet do you have, the method is, clearly, different for each wallet to see the airdrops you received.
I the neo-gui wallet got to 'Advanced/Options' and in the 'NEP-5 Contracts List' put in the contract for the coin you have the airdrop for.
Here are some contract numbers:

Ontology Token             ceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb
Master Contract Token   2328008e6f6c7bd157a342e789389eb034d9cbc4

For the NEON wallet follow these instructions:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@candyshop/how-to-add-custom-token-nep-5-in-neon-wallet

you can log on into your neo wallet and should be able to see the airdrop tokens there, neotracket is a great web wallet, also works offline
How can I obtain my private key from an encrypted key ?!?!

Someone wrote on github how they did this (don't know if it works but worth a try)..https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/issues/453 'I'm already solve this problem,by export&import wallet file(exchange encrypt key).'

I would not recommend the "Put your private key in here" method suggested in the github, too risky.

believe that once you obtain your private key from encrypted key, you would need to create a new private key
Activity: 574

Someone wrote on github how they did this (don't know if it works but worth a try)..https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/issues/453 'I'm already solve this problem,by export&import wallet file(exchange encrypt key).'

I would not recommend the "Put your private key in here" method suggested in the github, too risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Master Contract Token Updates:
Great news! $MCT Coin Price Exchange $Neo
https://youtu.be/5lWnrXuX_4g
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
How do I find the airdrops in my neo wallet?

Thanks

Which wallet do you have, the method is, clearly, different for each wallet to see the airdrops you received.
I the neo-gui wallet got to 'Advanced/Options' and in the 'NEP-5 Contracts List' put in the contract for the coin you have the airdrop for.
Here are some contract numbers:

Ontology Token             ceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb
Master Contract Token   2328008e6f6c7bd157a342e789389eb034d9cbc4

For the NEON wallet follow these instructions:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@candyshop/how-to-add-custom-token-nep-5-in-neon-wallet

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: