Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO speculation - page 5. (Read 1217 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 06:29:02 AM
350$ 2019.01.01. Grin Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 01, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
What do you guys think of NEO?
Is their tech solid? anyone venture to make a price prediction for end of 2018?
If you read the whitepaper,NEO is very undervalued,it has more advance technology than ethereum,thats why it is called chinese ethereum.
It is one of my most solid coins in my portfolio togetther with litecoin.
I agree with you about NEO, but it has one great disadvantage: it is very centralized.
But speed of NEO Blockchain really impressive: 10,000 is only a theoretical limit. Now we have 1000 tx/s (only when the nodes are centralized)
Activity: 280
March 01, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
Neo is a great time to buy. After a long time the price fell again to the level of $ 126. A really great buying opportunity for a coin with such great potential.
I think it's a good time to invest and make money Smiley
I sold part of NEO  in January when it began to grow. I hoped that he would fall after growth. Now I have to buy more, I do not think that it will fall much.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 01, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
The responses in this thread are interesting. Almost every coin divides opinion, with some lovers and some haters. But for NEO it seems that almost everyone recognises that it has huge potential.
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 01, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
Neo is a great time to buy. After a long time the price fell again to the level of $ 126. A really great buying opportunity for a coin with such great potential.
I think it's a good time to invest and make money Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 01, 2018, 04:36:16 AM
There are a lot of speculations about NEO but I think by end of this year it might increase around at least 30% of its current price now. Can't say at what amount specifically because December is still a long way to go and a lot could happen in the next few months. Hopefully their projects would be put in to use so there would be great news from this coin thus price goes up.
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
Buying and keeping a NEO for a while is a very reasonable investment that you can make during this time. NEO is receiving a lot of attention from the investment community in the world especially after the very successful NEP5-based ICO projects after the completion of the token sale has given NEO a lot of support. I believe that NEO will have a very strong development this year.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
NEO continues to grow so quickly is due to a number of key partnerships. These partnerships include deals with Bancor, Coindash, and Agrello. NEO is also said to be partnered with both Microsoft and Alibaba, two extremely large companies.NEO a strong potential for more growth in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
Why is the price so low? Neo lost about 10 percent in the last 24 hours in value. Neo was always interested in staying at a high price. Is there a problem right now?
Or are we seeing a good reception opportunity right now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
March 01, 2018, 01:29:44 AM
there are a lot of speculation about NEO i think that,  it can be 200 usd on 2019

I think it will do better than that. Last year it almost hit $200 already.

yes it should be more than $200 on 2019, the marketcap of cryptocurrency I think time by time will increase when mass adoption are happen. let say if market capitalizations hit 1 Trillion or more in the next month or maybe years, all altcoin will be set new ATH IMO. for NEO $200 price IMO should be achieved in the future.
Activity: 48
March 01, 2018, 12:38:44 AM
there are a lot of speculation about NEO i think that,  it can be 200 usd on 2019

I think it will do better than that. Last year it almost hit $200 already.
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
Pumping again, leading the pack of top cryptos now. @ 141$

I bought NEO all the way from 20$ to 150$ but honestly I yet have to see projects which uses NEO.
There are a lot of ICOs on Neo platform already. Red Pulse was the first one last year. Then there are a lot more like Apex, Nex, Zeepin, Qlink. Check more at ndapp.org
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
I think NEO is amazing. Think about the amount of developers that will be exposed to blockchain through NEO. You can operate on the NEO platform using all types of basic code. Even java script! There are way more people competent in java and python than there are on solidity
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

NEO has been doing good since it started considering it was greatly affected by issues in China last year. I don't have NEO but I really regret not buying one while its price was about at $30 rate last year. I just hope it isn't too late to have a piece of that golden coin this month since every coins is dipping. For me it has a solid tech where you can put your faith on it and just relax after a year and see if you've made some profit.
Activity: 54
February 28, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
My prediction:

NEO will achieve at least 50% the marketcap of ETH by the end of 2018.

It will become ETHs superior at some point in the future.

Hate away.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
I do not like NEO, The technology is not very good, mainly by funds.
NEO is a decent profitable platform because the project development is clear in crypto world. So most of the competitors are accepting this coin is a good potential coin. Some fake rumours spread in many ways but don't believe in that because few peoples are only understand a current situation. Every year starting all the coins are fluctuate in the market so you confused this problem.
From the very beginning or you can say the time when I first discovered about neo and some other altcoins, I have been praising this crypto coin. It is one of the digital currency that I can trust with my money after bitcoin. It belongs to the league of superstars and one must have this one in his portfolio too along with bitcoin and some other ruling alternative coins. Volatility does create chaos among weak players. They need to get hold of themselves.
NEO is a very potential altcoin for long term investment during this time. NEO is also very supportive of Chinese investors, NEO also supports ICO projects on its own as ETH, so it is called ETH of China. NEO's and ETH's competition in the near future will be fierce so I think NEO will not let itself be too far away from ETH.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
In my opinion NEO is a promising coin which is now after the Chinese new year will show us the growth. This coin attracted by the fact that if it is in a wallet, you still get free GAS coin.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 27, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

NEO is currently one of the most potential cryptos in 2018, according to experts. NEO is preparing for the ONT (Ontology) launch, which is expected to support NEO in the future. Say NEO is potential crypto because the Chinese government supports it along with the Binance exchange floor and it is considered as China's Ethereum, where China is currently the country holding the largest cryptos in the world.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

I bought NEO all the way from 20$ to 150$ but honestly I yet have to see projects which uses NEO.

Check this out: https://neoguide.io/nep-5-tokens-2/ and you will find some big projects, based on NEO.

From the beginning of this year, NEO is more stable than ETH. I think it will be biggest gainer of 2018.

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
February 27, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: