Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 16. (Read 18643 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Jesus fucking christ is there *ANY* Legendary accounts here anymore..

..defending ICO's ?
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
I wonder if NEO still could go to the moon though I've read somewhere that they are doing some improvements. Hope it could go to the $30 or more rate again soon as it stayed still at $20's.

Nothing is impossible with NEO, it could go up at any given time. The volume on bittrex speak for itself, still on the top active market list in the last several weeks. This means more investors still heavily invested on NEO which can help increase the price easily.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I wonder if NEO still could go to the moon though I've read somewhere that they are doing some improvements. Hope it could go to the $30 or more rate again soon as it stayed still at $20's.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?

Yeah and when the LEO coin guys in Pakistan had their bank accounts seized for fraud by the Police they can simply move to another country  Cheesy

Scammy bullshit is.. scammy bullshit pajeets.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
NEO is overhyped.. ETH was first and will always be first.. that's how first works
ETH has the pioneer and first mover advantage, unless ETH messes up REALLY bad, there is no chance for NEO to catch up
Anything to NEO implements ETH can implement (if it endangers it's popularity)
Activity: 151
Neo is very potential and I am very sure of this. Because some aspects of neo I say have the potential for long-term investment even though it is now in its downturn but I am sure they will rise again. Stay optimistic and do not be influenced by the words of many people. Immediately buy neo when the price is cheap as now and save for a long time!
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
I repeatedly said everywhere that NEO has a great potential. And I believe in this coin. I believe the NEO team, because there are serious developers sitting there. I think they will find a compromise and start cooperating with the Chinese government, which will lead to huge growth in the long term!
Neo has become spot lately and I believe there is a potential on this coin. Yes even investing on this coin for a long term we can get earn profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
NEO is in a spot similar to Ethereum's in early 2017, both cryptocurrency value wise and launch phase wise. Its product is fully operational and does a few things differently from Ethereum, including execution of C# code, which allows NEO to do more things with the platform and attract more developers. The platform is also primed for running initial coin offerings (ICOs). And I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to be the go-to platform for upcoming Chinese ICOs. As we saw this year with Ethereum, when ICOs launch demand for the token that is hosting them goes up drastically.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I repeatedly said everywhere that NEO has a great potential. And I believe in this coin. I believe the NEO team, because there are serious developers sitting there. I think they will find a compromise and start cooperating with the Chinese government, which will lead to huge growth in the long term!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am too holding some NEO, I think that it have a lot of potential, you can create smart contract in a lot of languages, not only in Solidity (for me personally it's quite difficult), I will be happy if I could work with python  Grin.

On the other hand, I don't like that name, the Ethereum of China. In my country China products are often tied to  "low quality product",
Activity: 672
Yeah, I already have investment in NEO, its indeed the next Ethereum its gonna break records for sure
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Haha banning can not make NEO weaker. developed team will know how to solve this issue. new ICOs will be held outside the China. I have bought a lot of neo when it was dumped to 3xx. Best decision ever. Right now I can sell my NEO for profit. But I will hold it for a few more months. Neo is as strong as Ehtereum Wink INvest before it is too late
Activity: 81
sigh, not able to get my NEO back.
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
I am holding also at NEO, I believe in the near future this all government thing will get fixed and NEO gets pumped again.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Forget all the news you have read and look to the future potential NEO got. NEO wants to work with the government and its allowed to operate. That's already all that you need to know. Tokens will get licenses to run an ICO in the future and Chinese programmers will pick NEO and some international as well. You know how much money there is in china right? I got my NEO on the 10$ mark and I am not planning to sell until at least 1 to 2 years have passed and have produced some nice GAS. Does NEO drop below 10$? buy as much you can you are missing out else wise yes.
Activity: 168

with the limitation on point as focus with the objectives as referring deliverance of message according to the strict regulation of the information exchange,that the use to gives as one with the distinct as with the contrast limit on difference as might the NEO gains of chance as the priors on
seggregated on policy as qualifying partisan of business within field of the prc land country, as
the value on appropriation to work as those whilst attempted of condition of, that those might works of the higher on scales with the chance as exchange with the wider audience of partisan as displacing the release of dislodgement with the risks on disposition,
comparing with the rest as might as use with the accordance of the strict regulation with the information exchange, to gains with the non priors as the preference of the polit beareau of the prc policy.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?

I think they can, as they have no centralised place of existence, it's just their team being in china, The Neo would survive even without the team.
Activity: 279
Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?
Activity: 66
The Alt Whisperer
Lol in this for the long haul. We will see during fourth quarter what this thing will do once all the FUD dissipates
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
FOMO!
CAN'T TALK TOO BUSY GETTING RICH!
CHINA
GO GO GO!

BUY before you REGRET IT !

GO GO GO !
Pages:
Jump to: