Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Worth it? - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
I had plans to buy a mining rig but some people confirmed that ETH will eventually go POS and since I'm not aware of any other good coins, I want to see what other options do I have? Is NEO a good alternative? If yes, I'd appreciate some calculations (x bought = x earned for example).

Every coin is a good coin but what is lacking about some other coins are exposure in the internet not all coins have that because they have a lot of competitors around the internet. One things for sure though NEO is popular enough but not safe no! All coin is not safe BITCOIN is included well might be the riskiest of em all but we do realize we still invest on it even the risk involve so you won't know unless you try it or experience it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
NEO is a good token, NEO is likely to surpass ETH.
Because NEO is very popular in Asia, and there are many excellent projects based on NEO, I suggest you hold it for a long time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
Neo is a good coin as it shows its worth..... once the stability come it'll shoot to 300-350 USD and it is a best time to buy
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 20, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
I had plans to buy a mining rig but some people confirmed that ETH will eventually go POS and since I'm not aware of any other good coins, I want to see what other options do I have? Is NEO a good alternative? If yes, I'd appreciate some calculations (x bought = x earned for example).

Wondering why everyone is speaking about the NEO. Who said that ETH will go PoS anytime? I dont think that it will happen so soon and apart from that the development is getting progressed in the way it should be done. I think it is way greater than the otters coins in the market and even better in speed than bitcoin itself. So im not sure what is driving you so crazy about it and what made you think that it will go pos anytime. ETH is always underestimated but it always turns out to be best amongst the other coins and thus you can rely on it.

NEO is good investment too but I just wanted to make point about the ETH not being pos.
Activity: 137
March 20, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
should've bought NEO  Sad
Activity: 66
March 20, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
yes, neo is a very good coin, I bought it myself very much!
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 08:43:48 AM
I think that, NEO is a good coin. If you can afford buying a neo masternode, I think its not a bad idea. Though other smaller valued coins masternodes would give you a better return on investment than neo but for NEO, its always a good buy at all times as i have the feeling that it would grow significantly this year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
depends on how much you are willing to put in.

you will have to buy quite a significant amount of NEO to earn GAS
for example:
you can buy 500 NEO right now which costs you about $34.000 dollar
you would generate about 73 GAS every year
1 gas is about 21 dollar in today's market
which gives you a profit of roughly 1500 dollar annually.

that being said
I think for instance Vechain will give you more chance of a higher ROI down the line for a lower initial investment.
although I do not know the worth of the thor coin (equilivant of GAS) I predict the percentage to be somewhere in the same ballpark.

take a look for masternode coins also there are lists online if you do a little digging.

but please be aware there are a lot of scams out there promising u X returns.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
March 20, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: