Pages:
Author

Topic: NeoConnect- NEOC - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING - THE NEXT BIG THING - page 3. (Read 20983 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I thought that there would be some kind of dirty trick )No normal company puts such conditions to buy coins to activate its bonus accounts, this company will be 100% scam
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
That is, I must necessarily buy coins in cash so that my all bonus coins for attracting referrals were active?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
% IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT %

--Congratulations once again to all those who could get in ((Round 1)) based on their timestamp of deposit.
The respective NEOC coins has been distributed to all the ROUND 1 participants, you can view them in your dashboard.

--Please note, we have not deducted the BTC/ETH/NEO amounts from your dashboard yet. It will be deducted before the start of ROUND 2 neoc coins distribution.

-- * IMP NOTE :  You have to buy coins in ICO to unlock both your registration referral bonus and ICO Level 1 Purchase Bonus *

--Deposits for ((ROUND 2)) are open. As you all know it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE plan.
So when the round 2 timer is over, you will get NEOC coins credited for that round.
You will be moved first in the queue for the next round if the hardcap reaches before the timer ends.

We hope you are liking our ICO structure in which we guarantee most of our community members will own NEOC coins.

TWEET |SHARE |LIKE
#neoconnect #NEOC #NEOCthenextbigthing

Activity: 128
Hi,

I just deposited 20 Ether and has 99 confirmations and still I don't see my neoconnect Ether balance updated.  

I received the ether address from their site.  The ether address changes for each "show address" pressed.

When will i see my ether on the balance??

And i don't see any support button.
Hi Everybody,

I effected payment 7 days ago. Firstly i didn't see amount in my wallet. Then i tried to connect to neoconnect support and they said me that when i sent payment, i put comma instead of a dot and they solved this problems in 48-72 hours for the refund process.
After i waited for 72 hours, unfortunately there were no answer from them. I am still waiting. I'm worried.
Is there anyone has same problem with neoconnect in this forum?

They haven't reverted my mails anymore in last 3-4 days

I am still waiting for answer from neoconnect. They said that to solved problem about "dot" and "comma". There is no action!!!! Now is 8 days. I think this is scam and they are cheating people.

It's strange that they do not answer because the project seems kind of good
Activity: 2
So where are my coins??

You were to late my friend! Missed the 0.85$ bus...Sad
Activity: 7
So where are my coins??
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
Round1 already finished Smiley i deposited some little amount on 12/05 but i cant take neoc coins. i guess a huge deposit was already made.

or this website a scam?
Activity: 19
deposit good for me
Activity: 4
Hi Everybody,

I effected payment 7 days ago. Firstly i didn't see amount in my wallet. Then i tried to connect to neoconnect support and they said me that when i sent payment, i put comma instead of a dot and they solved this problems in 48-72 hours for the refund process.
After i waited for 72 hours, unfortunately there were no answer from them. I am still waiting. I'm worried.
Is there anyone has same problem with neoconnect in this forum?

They haven't reverted my mails anymore in last 3-4 days

I am still waiting for answer from neoconnect. They said that to solved problem about "dot" and "comma". There is no action!!!! Now is 8 days. I think this is scam and they are cheating people.
Activity: 44
why when you try and deposit 1 neo it says its too smal.

I tried to send 1 more neo, but it ouldnt let me, so i put the amount as 1.000001 & the payment hasnt gone through.

Now i have a neo in limbo
all in there no worries!
so i have had the coinpayment email saying my 2 neo has been confirmed but i cannot see it in my dashboard.

any ideas?
why i am not able to login.. when i log in , it says wrong credentials?? please suggest me what to do...
even i did reset password but dindt work either Sad Cry Undecided

Maybe you used your email adress, instead of your log in name, it happened to me.

i had that a minute ago but reset my password, used the same one & it worked.
Activity: 2
why i am not able to login.. when i log in , it says wrong credentials?? please suggest me what to do...

Maybe you used your email adress, instead of your log in name, it happened to me.
#VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE# ANN 2 #

We have listened to our Neoconnect community, So we are introducing (FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PLAN) for buying NEOC coins in our ICO.
As you know, people use scripts and big buyers buy all the coins in seconds when the ICO starts. So our structure makes sure everyone who deposits based on the time stamp will receive NEOC for sure. It's first come first serve.

FOR EXAMPLE :

Round 1 -> If you deposit 0.1 BTC BEFORE 8th Dec 5am UTC time or until hard cap of 1.5m neoc coins. You will get NEOC coins added to your wallet automatically worth 0.1 BTC at 0.85$ price per NEOC after Round 1 ICO ends. (FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PLAN)

And if the hard cap of the specific round is reached before your deposit, you'll be in queue for the next round.

Same pattern will be followed for every Round of ICO.

* UPDATED ICO STRUCTURE *

08th December - Round 1 - 0.85$ per neoc, 1.5m NEOC coins
(Minimum 100 NEOC and Maximum 1000 NEOC)

11th December - Round 2 - 1.00$ per neoc, 3m NEOC coins
(Minimum 50 NEOC and No Maximum Limit)

14th December - Round 3 - 1.1$ per neoc, 2m NEOC coins

17th December - Round 4 - 1.15$ per neoc, 1.5m NEOC coins

20th December - Round 5 - 1.2$ per neoc, 1m NEOC coins

You can activate your account by providing your username under PENDING VERIFICATION section on our website home page top right corner.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Well, the company is well developed and keeps track of the road map, and it's very good, in addition, they also work in the office, they did it twice, for example) I think everything is fine with them)
wow, I saw the news, in which they already have a lot of people))) maybe it will work for the company chtoto
Activity: 10
Interesting! Good to be here
Pages:
Jump to: