Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO's tech is better than that of ETH? - page 2. (Read 509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
October 30, 2017, 05:20:45 AM
The transaction throughput of NEO is measured up to about 10,000 tx per second. Right now the transaction throughput of NEO is said to be 1,000 per second. We all know that the transaction throughput of ETH is only 15 tx per second. Does it mean that NEO's tech is better than that of ETH?

Eth has its own advantages which you cant find on new neo technology. After latest fork ethereum transactions are more faster than before if you pay attention to block speed. Current neo price shows that it's price is undervalued.
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
October 30, 2017, 05:05:48 AM
I think that the future of Neo will heavily depend on the regulations set out by china in the near future. If they end up deciding, as many speculate they will, that Neo is their preferred platform for ICOs then I guess I'd expect Neo to match or possibly surpass Ethereum just down to the sheer size of the Chinese population. No company is going to want to shoot themselves in the foot and exclude a nation of over 1.3 billion from being able to invest in them. As well as the Chinese population you also have countries like Japan who would probably prefer an East Asian based company to handle their ICOs.

It's all goin to be very interesting when, and if, the PBOC release their stance on the situation.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 05:01:51 AM
This is the good thing about crypto.

only the best tech will win
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 05:00:00 AM
The transaction throughput of NEO is measured up to about 10,000 tx per second. Right now the transaction throughput of NEO is said to be 1,000 per second. We all know that the transaction throughput of ETH is only 15 tx per second. Does it mean that NEO's tech is better than that of ETH?
Speed wise yeah but ETH will always take benefit of first comer in the field of smart contract just like bitcoin. NEO is still sturgling to grab attention from projects so that it can be used for more ICOs while there are hundreds of ICO that gonna run over ETH in near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
October 30, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

well NEO's tech surely is amazing and very useful for the crypto world. But the thing is, etherium is not at its place only because of speedy transactions. That is why i don't think that NEO will be replacing etherium that easy. At least not in anywhere near the next 5 years or so. NEO has great potential, but not isn't that great yet to be compared to erherium itlself. So...
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 04:47:43 AM
I think 1000 tx/sec for neo is bullshit, during the first NEO ico, redpulse, many tx staid in pending during a very long time.
There is a big difference between therory and pratice and for me ETH seems stronger.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 04:27:53 AM
Neo has awesome tech and is undervalued at the moment. It's a coin that is quite expensive to invest in at the moment but i believe this will feel cheap in the future when the price rockets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 30, 2017, 04:10:40 AM
I think NEO is still undervalued. ETH is good, but if Vitalik's team can not increase the throughput, NEO will eventually take away part of the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
October 30, 2017, 03:03:24 AM
So big thing what's the use of transaction speed now all these are good for the future if any implications takes place for now eth works perfectly fine most required confirmations take 10 min max with fees of 0.003 eth. But you can consider neo to be next eth for sure.
It surely has a low volume and price factor but as time progresses it looks like a top 5 coin in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 29, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: