Pages:
Author

Topic: NETFLIX - 4 screen - UHD- 6 months (AUTOBUY) $2 - page 2. (Read 3087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
vouch ! vouch copy I received fully functional no problems under vpn too so I guess you could unlock any countries content will try Cheesy gl op

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

This offer sounds like the old guy who scammed me a dollar ober that netflix account. Anyway, you give free vouch to hero so I'll get a vouch to see if this will work.

Actually you scammed me . I sent your account first
And you never sent the money .
What's funny is, you are still using the account
 Even after you sent me a PM stating you don't need it.

You are filthy scammer. I have all the evidence to prove it !
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Wasn't he around like a month or so ago? It's been a while since I've seen a "prepaid netflix account" post.

This guy has been scamming here for at least 6 months that I know of, he has opened up dozens of new accounts to try and scam, I warn people about him wherever I can.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Same loser who was exposed last week

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY ! !
Activity: 49
This offer sounds like the old guy who scammed me a dollar ober that netflix account. Anyway, you give free vouch to hero so I'll get a vouch to see if this will work.

That's because it IS the same seller... he never gives up.  Cry
Wasn't he around like a month or so ago? It's been a while since I've seen a "prepaid netflix account" post.

That's because it IS the same seller... he never gives up.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
BEWARE THIS SELLER IS A SCAMMER
Activity: 14
NETFLIX premium UHD accounts $2 for 6 months!

Purchase with bitcoin:
https://hexpay.org/p/ah400

Tired of buying these so-called "lifetime" Netflix accounts only to have them last a day or two ? So am I, so I created my own Netflix account shop that offers , legit , legal and working Netflix accounts that are paid for six months for $2

Our premium plan lets you stream movies and TV shows from Netflix on four devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) and ultra high definition (UHD) when available. This plan also lets you download titles to four phones or tablets

These are 6 month plans starting the day of purchase . They are guaranteed to work for the full month or I will send a replacement.

I have vouch copies for hero members and above!

100% satisfaction or money back!

Email: [email protected]

Vouches and Feedback
---------------------

vouch ! vouch copy I received fully functional gl op
https://i.imgur.com/zmzuR1W.jpg

Ask for a vouch! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: