Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ Netflix Accounts , PSN Plus Accounts, Lynda, HBO NOW Accounts [LEGIT] ★★★ - page 2. (Read 2517 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi...i will take a vouch for hbo now.
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
I received a vouch copy and the account seems legit, it is not cracked and was newly created for me.

Thanks for the vouch bolinao!
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
I received a vouch copy and the account seems legit, it is not cracked and was newly created for me.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Hi, sent you a message regarding vouch copy.
Hi, I can take a Netflix vouch account and give feedback after testing.

Pmed you regarding the vouch account!
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Hi, I can take a Netflix vouch account and give feedback after testing.
You can enjoy some free games with PSN Plus on ps3 and ps4!
Hello!

First of all welcome to my shop. So basically what I am selling is Netflix accounts and PSN Plus Accounts. Those accounts are made by me and are not cracked.

Netflix  [4 SCREENS + and UHD] -- 2$ per month  (You send me new email of yours and your desired password every month for the Netflix subscription)

PSN Plus -- 3$ per month  ( PSN Plus account can be made to primary account and thus activating PSN plus through the whole available accounts on the PS device )

HBO NOW -- 3$ per month ( Just like Netflix, you will send me your email every month for the renewal of the subscription )

Lynda  -- 1.5$ per month (the same goes here, you will pm me your email every month to renew subscription)

I accept BTC and Paypal ( Paypal from members who I deem trusted)

15 days money back guarantee. You wont be facing any problems with my accounts but if you do please pm me and I will try to solve it!

Vouches

My review for HBO NOW account:
Its not a cracked account, OP created a brand new account for me with my email and my choice of password.
As stated by OP its valid for 1 month.

2 Vouch copies of Lynda available
Pages:
Jump to: