Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix Giftcards - UP TO 80% OFF | $15 Netflix GC for $3.49 | BTC/ETH/LTC - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello.

80% OFF prices are gone?...

Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 19
We've restocked more codes. It has been difficult to keep up with the demand lately.
https://shoppy.gg/@TheHiddenBazaar
copper member

I get redirected to linksplit.io/cPMFF6W when I click the link and Eset does not like that and stops me from going any further.  

WARNING, WARNING WILL ROBINSON.  Grin

Try posting the links without the url shortener, or a different one.

No idea what you are clicking but all 3 links in his OP go to proper pages every time for me.  You might want to try a different browser or different device or another AV app.

Even the "bad" redirect link you posted that doesn't work for you takes me right into his Selly page.   

If you run your mouse over the "View our feedback: Shoppy.gg Feedback" hyperlink and look at the bottom left of your taskbar you will see the link linksplit.io/cPMFF6W, this is what Eset doesn't like, it blocks the page. But like I said before, it's probably a false negative. No big deal, it's just my a/v playing up most likely.

I apologize for that. It may be the link shorteners. With that being said, we will have them all removed to prevent any issues in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502

I get redirected to linksplit.io/cPMFF6W when I click the link and Eset does not like that and stops me from going any further.  

No idea what you are clicking but all 3 links in his OP go to proper pages every time for me.  You might want to try a different browser or different device or another AV app.

Even the "bad" redirect link you posted that doesn't work for you takes me right into his Selly page.   

If you run your mouse over the "View our feedback: Shoppy.gg Feedback" hyperlink and look at the bottom left of your taskbar you will see the link linksplit.io/cPMFF6W, this is what Eset doesn't like, it blocks the page. But like I said before, it's probably a false negative. No big deal, it's just my a/v playing up most likely.
Message from Eset when I attempt to go to buying page.

"This web page tries to trick visitors to submit sensitive personal information such as login data or credit card numbers."

I have no idea why you receive that warning. We just use Shoppy.gg as our payment processor.

"This web page tries to trick visitors to submit sensitive personal information such as login data or credit card numbers."

Hmmm, no problem with Norton and Malewarebytes.

Could be a false negative ?
copper member
I already have a $200 "gift credit balance" on my US Netflix account.  If I add another $100 do you think that would that cause a "problem" ?  I'd hate to lose what I have.

There shouldn't be any issue. We have resellers who load up new Netflix accounts with $200 in gift balance (enough to cover a year of Netflix's Premium plan) and have no complaints. These are just regular egift cards from Netflix.

I have no idea why you receive that warning. We just use Shoppy.gg as our payment processor.

Hey, do you have Skype to talk?
Thanks, S.

We don't use Skype, please open a query on our shop and we'll respond accordingly.
Activity: 11
Hey, do you have Skype to talk?
Thanks, S.

copper member

Visit our shop: TheHiddenBazaar Storefront
View our old feedback: Old Store Feedback

We are open to using an escrow service onsite, please let us know!
Pages:
Jump to: