Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix Premium Accounts 1$ - page 3. (Read 2246 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 27, 2016, 08:04:11 AM

I am selling Personal Netflix Accounts, none of them are shared or hacked.

The account will be  premium for 1 Month, and then return to normal.

But i will offer you a replacment after this at no additional costs.

If you like to buy one simply send 1$ to this wallet : 1NUN527jJEgmAsiyz96Fd7wmEjHuWN7xgq

Please Note : For 5$ you will get it 12x renewed that means you get 1 year for only 5$

After you did paid just send me some private message and you will get your account

Q: Are these cracked/carded/hacked accounts?
A: No, they are not. No any other individual's personal/private information were used (e.g. Credit Card information).

Q: Warranty/Replacement/Refund?
A: 1 week warranty.

Q: 1:1 accounts?
A: Once you bought it, it's yours. You can change the email, you can change the password.[/color][/size][/b]

Q: How to contact you ?
A: Via skype : Bleachendo
Payments :

Skrill
Bitcoins
PM
Paypal

Got it up and working within minutes. Yes it was for my country as well! So definitely a vouch!  Grin

Recommended seller, got my account 15 minutes after paying, which is 4 devices+ULTRA HD, enjoying Netflix now  Grin

Fast and trustworthy saler, got my Netflix 12 months within 15min  Smiley Great guy!

I will vouch for this user!

Purchased 1 year, transaction was quick, details sent immediately, I changed email and password on the account without issue, and it is premium 4 screen UHD. Will update the thread when renewal for the account comes up.

Great transaction, highly recommend.

Just bought an account. Took 5 min after I paid to get the account and changed the email and password right away! Thanks OP!

I can definitely vouch for this guy. Very fast and trustworthy seller. I sent the Bitcoin first and got the account details straight after.

Awesome service, start to finish in 15 minutes, all up and running, can certainly vouch for this man......

By the way if you think the "newbie or "brand new" accounts are fake vouch as me for proof of payment Wink
Pages:
Jump to: