Pages:
Author

Topic: [NETFLIX] Premium Netflix accounts $0.50 1 year warranty- AutoBuy [NETFLIX] - page 2. (Read 3351 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
New account sent

thanks boss can confirm its working on my en d !
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Vouch
account I was given was working perfectly no problems when loggin in either. OP delivered what he is offering a premium Netflix account ! Thanks OP and gl on your future business ! yet to see if I will need a 1 year warranty as my account still works will update if anything new occurs !

Did you try changing the password ? Were you able to create your own profiles ? were there other profiles associated with the account ?

testing out the 1 year warranty function  Wink
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I vouch for this guy, fixed me up and he accounts work great.  Time is the test.   
Do you have an account in Japan?

No sorry, no japan accounts atm
Activity: 4
Do you have an account in Japan?
More accounts added - ACCOUNTS SELLING FAST!!
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Vouch
account I was given was working perfectly no problems when loggin in either. OP delivered what he is offering a premium Netflix account ! Thanks OP and gl on your future business ! yet to see if I will need a 1 year warranty as my account still works will update if anything new occurs !

Did you try changing the password ? Were you able to create your own profiles ? were there other profiles associated with the account ?
I have noticed it is taking some time, it is telling me that it is still unconfirmed?
Op still nothing from rocketr.net and it has cleared. 
testing out...we will see. 
Thank you for vouching for my accounts, Hope you enjoy!
legendary
Vouch
ill take a vouch ! will post a review of what happens

just sent you a vouch account
legendary
ill take a vouch ! will post a review of what happens
Just remove this lifetime crap and you get some sales for sure!

Ok thats fair enough, I change the warranty on the accounts.
wow really someone would scam for $0.5   Shocked Shocked

Thanks
Activity: 28
I bought these accounts in bulk for a very cheap price, I have been made aware that they are not cracked/hacked accounts. Also if i was a scammer why would I sell something so cheap? to scam $1.50, if I were a scammer (which i am not) I would sell something more of value....

You have no clue, some users will try to scam you for half dollar if they get the chance to do so, and you really should not claim lifetime, what if it will not work anymore or if you will have no more access to internet etc?

Just remove this lifetime crap and you get some sales for sure!

Good luck dude.
I bought these accounts in bulk for a very cheap price, I have been made aware that they are not cracked/hacked accounts. Also if i was a scammer why would I sell something so cheap? to scam $1.50, if I were a scammer (which i am not) I would sell something more of value....
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
I understand your concern, but I am not here to scam.

Well all scammers would say that, wouldn't they ?

I have 100's of these accounts ready to sell, and this forum seemed to be the best way.

So you have hundreds of non cracked or hacked personal accounts that are not shared with anyone esle ready to sell to us ?

I call bs on that one.
I understand your concern, but I am not here to scam. I have 100's of these accounts ready to sell, and this forum seemed to be the best way.

i am willing to give a vouch copy away as long as some writes a review showing the accounts work and all.

Pages:
Jump to: