Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Minecraft, ExpressVPN and more for only $1 - page 2. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15
Hello. Why is it said "Spotify $0.01 USD 150 in stock" - but if you click on Spotify it leads to page where I can buy the account for "$1,50 USD"
Misleading info ?

Because the minimum purchase is 150 accounts, so you buy 150 accounts for $1.50 it's 0.01 USD per account.
Paypal or any kind of other payment method doesn't allow to send 1 cent.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Hello. Why is it said "Spotify $0.01 USD 150 in stock" - but if you click on Spotify it leads to page where I can buy the account for "$1,50 USD"
Misleading info ?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I received a Spotify Premium account from cheefbuza yesterday as a vouch copy, and I got it in just a few minutes.
The account is working fine without any problems. Would update if any problem arises.
He is a legit seller.
Just wanted to give a quick update about the seller. I had some issues with the account I was provided with, but the seller was prompt enough to give me another working account in no time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I received a Spotify Premium account from cheefbuza yesterday as a vouch copy, and I got it in just a few minutes.
The account is working fine without any problems. Would update if any problem arises.
He is a legit seller.
Activity: 302
Merit: 15

All the available products are featured in the virtual store.

- Netflix
- Spotify
- Crunchyroll
- Hulu
- NordVPN
And many more to come! (ALWAYS GOT STOCK)

24 HOURS WARRANTY - Changing the Account info WILL VOID the warranty

Feel free to contact me on Discord buza#2194 or selly.gg (a ticket), you also can comment this thread or via a private message.
Click here for the store link.

(https://selly.gg/@buzaglo)

Pages:
Jump to: