Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix, Spotify, Hulu+, VOUCH COPIES ==>$0.50!<== - page 3. (Read 4188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Just bought a Netflix account. I will PM you if I need a replacement.

Thanks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any discount on bulk orders?

I sent you a pm
Activity: 15
Any discount on bulk orders?
Sale is over in 11 days! Get em now.

And I will soon be adding Crunchyroll Accounts!
I just ordered a Netflix account and got the login details on my mail, but it says the login credentials are wrong when I try to login :/

Check your PM box for the replacement + Bonus! Enjoy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Spotify accounts are legit?

Yes and if they for some reason don't work I will replace it.
so, 100% legal?
Big vouch for this, i bought a couple hulu accts, and the seller even gave me a free netflix because there was a little issue!  Smiley +1

Glad you enjoyed the service

Yes and if they for some reason don't work I will replace it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Activity: 1
Big vouch for this, i bought a couple hulu accts, and the seller even gave me a free netflix because there was a little issue!  Smiley +1
I just ordered a Netflix account and got the login details on my mail, but it says the login credentials are wrong when I try to login :/
You could have pmd me rather than post on the thread. Send me the credentials and I will issue a replacement
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Earthling
I'M HAVING A 50% OFF SALE AND I ADDES HULU+ ACCOUNTS!
All accounts are restocked. Enjoy.
Bump. Just restocked again
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I think I'll buy a Netflix and Spotify one and get back to the thread if someone wants to know if the service is legit or not Cheesy

IDK what to say about this service guys... For a $1 you can't go wrong but accounts are probably not legit as he said via Skype IM they would only last a month... So take that as you see :p
All netflix and Spotify have been restocked. I removed LoL and MC because of lack of sales.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
I think I'll buy a Netflix and Spotify one and get back to the thread if someone wants to know if the service is legit or not Cheesy
All accounts are restocked.
Pages:
Jump to: