Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix UHD Method - 6 months! - page 2. (Read 5711 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
February 03, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

I chose the skype name you dumbass .
Doesn't mean I'm the same guy . Whoever it was could have closed his skype account down and
Just so happens I pick the same name up . And it just so happens it's been posted here.

Ha, you must be kidding, you just happen to pick the same skype name as a known scammer on the same forum... no way , just no way, please stop it you are looking more like a idiot evey time you try and make excuses...

Just disappear like you usually do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 03, 2017, 06:55:54 PM
What dont you get Huh

1. You are a scammer

2. You have many accounts

3. The account have all scammed people

4. The Netflix you are selling is worth $60+ and you sell it for $2.50 . You say you use your OWN cc for this

5. You fucked up by using the same skype name as the last scammer . Go on tell us some shit about this .

6. Just fuck off an die scumbag you have been caught

No-one will buy anything from you now .

KNOWN SCAMMER WITH MANY ALT ACCOUNTS

AVOID OR LOSE YOUR MONEY
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 03, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
Vouches are like burley, you give a few out to catch the fish, but please explain why you have the same Skype as a known scammer ?

I chose the skype name you dumbass .
Doesn't mean I'm the same guy . Whoever it was could have closed his skype account down and
Just so happens I pick the same name up . And it just so happens it's been posted here.

Get over it . I haven't scammed anyone . THERE HAVE BEEN 0 scam accusations against me .
Just because you are broke and need bitcoin you wanna play whteknight and try to find me out as a scammer.
Yet everyone has got their account . Doesn't make any sense
Anyway good luck to you both . One day karma will pay you a visit Smiley
February 03, 2017, 06:51:43 PM
SHOW ME IN THIS THREAD WHERE SOMEONE DIDNT GET THEIR ACCOUNT ?

Please you idiots . Go back to your circle jerk.
February 03, 2017, 06:06:01 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SCAMMING SCUMBAG IS FOUND OUT HES SCAMMED WITH OUTHER ACCOUNTS AND STILL COMES BACK AND SAYS WE NEED TO GET A LIFE

AWE BOO HOO PRINCESS YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT

GAME OVER
February 03, 2017, 06:03:27 PM
Vouches are like burley, you give a few out to catch the fish, but please explain why you have the same Skype as a known scammer ?

February 03, 2017, 05:59:01 PM
HA HA fucking got you scammer  Grin

DishTVAnywhere is the same scammer who creates new accounts nearly every week to scam people, I now have evidence, below is 2 links one is for one of his alts who if you read their previous posts are littered with comments from people he has scammed.

Check the skype name it is bestlogins and the other link is for DishTVAnywhere where he posted his Skype name it is also bestlogins, they both have the same skype name so obviously the same person...

So this seller is a confirmed scammer !!!

Scammers link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-xbox-psn-cards-gift-cards-for-bitcoin-or-paypal-1606540

DishTVAnywhere post (scroll down to the bottom) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buying-psn-codes-payment-btc-wmz-1773308

And don't bother editing your posts scammer, I have taken screenshots.  Grin

Ok dude that's why I have vouches of people receiving their accounts

Totally scammer. Get a life
February 03, 2017, 05:38:19 PM
HA HA fucking got you scammer  Grin

DishTVAnywhere is the same scammer who creates new accounts nearly every week to scam people, I now have evidence, below is 2 links one is for one of his alts who if you read their previous posts are littered with comments from people he has scammed.

Check the skype name it is bestlogins and the other link is for DishTVAnywhere where he posted his Skype name it is also bestlogins, they both have the same skype name so obviously the same person...

So this seller is a confirmed scammer !!!

Scammers link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-xbox-psn-cards-gift-cards-for-bitcoin-or-paypal-1606540

DishTVAnywhere post (scroll down to the bottom) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buying-psn-codes-payment-btc-wmz-1773308

And don't bother editing your posts scammer, I have taken screenshots.  Grin

February 03, 2017, 05:30:21 PM
HA HA HA  its your own method Huh   You have a method that lets you sell accounts for $2.50 for 6 months which costs everyone else a MINIMUM of $60 ??

WOW you really are a fucking joke . Calling people ladies because you are all butthurt because you cant explain why they are wrong makes you look the pathetic little con artist you are .

ANYONE BUYS ANYTHING FROM THIS CLOWN DESERVES TO LOSE THEIR MONEY

$60 WORTH OF NETFLIX FOR $2.50 ? ?

A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THERES SOMETHING DODGY ABOUT THIS
February 03, 2017, 05:10:26 PM
No sorry not at this time . I do however accept Amazon Gift Card codes min $5

Ok, no worries, message if you ever get Paypal. I have few buddies that will be interested  Wink..

Will definitely keep you in mind , thanks
Activity: 9
February 03, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Ok, no worries, message if you ever get Paypal. I have few buddies that will be interested  Wink..

February 03, 2017, 05:02:04 PM
Do you take Paypal ? and what is your Skype ?

Activity: 9
February 03, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
Do you take Paypal ? and what is your Skype ?
February 03, 2017, 04:47:08 PM
But the title says UHD , nothing about HD and it also says method, when you are not selling any method.
February 03, 2017, 04:41:56 PM
You have already lied about these being UHD accounts, why should anyone trust anything you say ?

Some are HD and there's UHD where available.
Read the OP
February 03, 2017, 04:33:37 PM
You have already lied about these being UHD accounts, why should anyone trust anything you say ?
February 03, 2017, 04:23:57 PM
Bullshit, you are either using cracked accounts or stolen credit cards.... there is no method that lets you buy for $10, then sell for $2 and make a profit out of it.

Read between the lines man. No where have I stated that I  buy them for $10
February 03, 2017, 04:20:27 PM
Bullshit, you are either using cracked accounts or stolen credit cards.... there is no method that lets you buy for $10, then sell for $2 and make a profit out of it, if there was then we would all be rich.
February 03, 2017, 04:14:31 PM
My own private method , not going to explain anything.
There's nothing illegal , no stolen cards .. just Netflix gift cards and bundling trials.
But there will be updates from customers , a week a month from now staying their accounts are fully functioning .
I encourage both of you ladies to follow the thread Wink
February 03, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
Yes I would like to know as well, Please tell how you pay full price for an account from Netflix, Hulu etc and then sell them for $2 here ?

It doesn't make sense.

I will be waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: