Pages:
Author

Topic: Netflix Unlimited Accounts - Read This 1st If You Are Looking For Netflix - page 2. (Read 4314 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ill try this out for a vouch
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TRULY Unlimited Netflix - $1 Donation Requested
***WILL GIVE 1 VOUCH COPY TO FIRST PERSON W/ 20+ POSTS***

Those of you who have gotten Netflix accounts here, it's the same old thing over and over again:

1. You buy the "lifetime" Netflix account
2. It works for a day or two
3. It doesn't work anymore
4. Vendor gives you new account
5. Repeat 2 & 3
6. Eventually vendor disappears
7. No more Netflix

So I am offering Netflix accounts as well, however, you will never need to contact me after I send you the URL because the URL that I will send you will be the only thing you ever need. Just bookmark the URL or write it down so it's there whenever you need it. Anytime you go to use netflix, just get your account from there and guaranteed that you will never run into the scenario listed above.

Again, YOU will get the URL to create the Netflix accounts. There is no waiting on any vendor to send you replacements or anything like that. There will be NO saturation where 100's of people are trying to use a Netflix account that's been passed around like a drunk girl at a frat party.

Giving away the URL for free. Just request a donation of $1 or whatever you want to send to this bitcoin address:
1EnQ7dyarF1X1hHAgs8i6ytcQCcCWuAZow

Once that's done, just shoot me a PM here with the BTC addy that you sent your donation from, and I will immediately send back the URL.

Do whatever you want with these. Use them. Give them for christmas gifts. Re-sell them. I don't really care. I am just tired of seeing people paying $5 for NetFlix accounts that only work for 1 day and then the vendor disappearing on them.

I can also be reached at: [email protected]

BY THE WAY - For those of you who are outside of the US or any country where Netflix is not avaliable, if you are watching online, simply find yourself a US based VPS or proxy and you will be good to use them.

Also - for some reason I am not showing any trust? I have done a few transactions on here (see my MalwareBytes thread for confirmation) and have had no issues. Even did a deal or two with bitcanada w/o any escrow. I'm not here to rip anyone off. If you do get a service from me, please leave trust so that I can build my reputation. Thank you.

If you are interested but worried I am gonna steal a buck from you, lmk and I can create a listing on cryptothrift. Expect that process to be a little slower at receviing the URL though because of having to bounce back and forth.

UPDATE: Vouched

Got it, its definitely an interesting idea, I do like it.  Makes it alot easier for people wanting netflix accounts.

Everything looks good so far!
Pages:
Jump to: