Pages:
Author

Topic: Network issues these days - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 161
March 04, 2024, 03:46:02 PM
All network are not reliable it won't be good if you only depend on a particular network because it can dissapoint you when you will really want to do something very important.  It will be good to have other network,  so that whenever you have any issues with any of the network you can switch to the one that is better.  Network issue should not be a burden to you in our country because this is what we are used to and I am sure you will be able to handle it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
Never give up
March 04, 2024, 03:12:18 PM
Sparking about network issues your location device might be the reasons why you have challenges, MTN network is good and strong but the environment you are might be the reason why your network is not strong enough to go through Internet. There are areas where you might find other networks service like Airtel, GLO, or MTN. In the environment I stay there is an MTN mass and sometimes when the power supply is down network won't be too strong so they have to put it on before the network gets stronger. If you are using a cellphone to access this forum I think you should dial this code on your phone to set up preferred network type *#*#4636#*#*
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
March 04, 2024, 10:25:05 AM
Your location could be the reason. My network is good. But I noticed that the 4G network is not as good as before when there was no 5G in the town that I am living. But as we have 5G now, the 4G is not as good as before, although not totally bad. My 4G router got damaged. I have a better Internet experience with my 5G phone and when I connect my 5G router with my old 4G phone.

Or if you are very rich, you can go for Starlink which its internet connection can be good even in places that the ISP networks are not good.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
March 04, 2024, 10:15:27 AM
How much do you trust mobile network these days?

Since the beginning of these month and late last month the network issue has been unbelievable imagine when some one would have data but can't get access to the internet because of poor network. Yesterday was the worst I had an update I wanted to drop online before going to church but the network that morning was very bad even the recharge card I bought to make a call I couldn't load it, it was as if I was restricted from making phone calls or coming online at some point I taught it was my phone that was disturbing or even my SIM card but later observed from my neighbor that it was not only me.

If this network issues continues like this Omo it will be very bad oo. Nothing can be trusted now an emergency can occur but you can't trust your mobile network to deliver you then why the phone in our hands na wah oo.
Pages:
Jump to: