Pages:
Author

Topic: NeuCoin misleading users into another (PAYCOIN) scam - page 2. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Remember Josh Garza?

The selfmade idiot, from the always profitable Hashlets, his propaganda by mail and the forum hashtalk > a scammer
The party with those lunatic statements and advertisements was zeushash which a > scam

A few months ago i participated with some friends on the NeuCoin surveys. We received a mail with a thank you notice and which stated my answer were eligble for the reward.

Then a few weeks ago (months) NeuCoin was 'launched' and payouts were to be made.

I followed the instructions from the mail and did not receive any reward, so i contacted them and was answered by a certain 'Tippy'
>> She told me that my answers were not fit enough for the reward. The answer was quite 'fast' and within 2 days.

So I copy pasted the mail with my emailadress and I sended it to her.
>> She replied she had to look it up.

After a week I sent her a reminder
>> No follow up

Another reminder
>> No follow up

Then I read their new strategy of NeuCoin by an e-mail.  NeuCoin: We will not give free but people have to do something for it.
1) I don't care about the 7500 neucoins it's peanuts, but don't start your coin with a lie
2) If you change your strategy then don't pledge something, right?
3) Why did the 'investors' get their free neucoin, and the users who participated not?

Isn't it obvious they don't care about lying.

P.S. I asked my friends and they were all answered by this 'Tippy'. Which is weird, how can a company (foundation) with millions just have 1 person on customer support?
Pages:
Jump to: