Pages:
Author

Topic: Neural Network bot/signals - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
December 31, 2019, 12:29:40 PM
I do not really understand if there are no graphics and I only see the list, then how to analyze it?
I hope you quickly develop this bot signal quickly. I want to know the results if it is perfect.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 31, 2019, 11:17:45 AM
First time that I've heard a bot Neural signals.

So I'm also interested as to what it can bring 'new' to crypto trading. So I would also ask the OP to provide more details, although it is still in development phase, perhaps some initial background of the project itself.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
December 31, 2019, 11:06:41 AM
Can you tell us more details, how successful are neural networks used to predict prices? I do not remember that I encountered many bots working on these methods.
What are the learning methods used? Size, time, price, or you add more.
Can you include some diagrams/ charts?
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
December 31, 2019, 03:37:28 AM
Hi, I'm working on a bot to trade using neural networks. It is currently in development. If you want you can see the generated signals of laterization, long or short.

It is based on train images generated every minute by looking at the BTC / USD quote. The train is run weekly. Currently the train is over 40,000 images.

It is still in full development, if you are interested in taking a look at the signals this is the link:https://vafed.it/signals.php.
Pages:
Jump to: