Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 31. (Read 2737 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
Sometimes being too greedy results to losses instead of profit. I have also experienced this while trading before. We must really have some limits and our own guidelines when we trade. Everything must be done with moderation.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 03, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
I like using the concept to set a goal for yourself, reach it then decide on taking out a sum of money.

IT's good to take money out of it once a while.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Yes, never be greedy!
I remember one stories of my friend where he buys and collects sort of coins that's in low price and when the price goes up he didn't sell because he aim for more now those potential coins lose it's charisma and started to go down-low.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 03, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
unfourtunately this was my mistake during the huge price rise in January, I have had tripled and more my investment and wanted more, now it ended with -6x of my capital.

Too bad for your loss brother and too sad because you've learned your lesson in a hard way. Truly, being greedy will just lead us to losses that we aspire to be our profit. So if you already profited enough then sell it and just buy back when it gets dump. Learn to have a target so you can sell at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
June 03, 2018, 06:44:19 AM
always be greedy! greed and laziness are two qualities responsible for human progress
if you are not greedy or lazy,you will be satisfied with what you got
greed motivates you to wake up everyday and want more and more-better things,prettier women,bigger numbers in your bank accounts that you confuse with money Smiley etc.
Greed is a negative thing for me, I believe we have dreams in life and it should be our inspiration who makes us work for it.
If we are greedy then even if we achieve a lot of things, we will never be satisfied and when we are not satisfied that means we are also not happy.

then you have to realise that if the human kind wasn't greedy then we would still be hunting mammoths
everyone would have been satisfied with what he got and there would be no progress
and no trading as we know it,since it is the greediest thing ever-you want to become richer,better than thy heighbour,buy better things etc.
do not try and be a hypocrite-call spade a spade
in trading,if you are not greedy then the smallest profit is enough for you and you should be closing positions as soon as you get minimal profit
if it doesn't happen-you are greedy as much as you do not like to admit it
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

How about regretful, can I be that after greed is gone?
I decided that holding is better than trading since I have no idea how to play the market.
It's all guess work for me.
My biggest gains have been made by buying a good token and watching it increase in value and utility.

Hindsight is a bitch!
Sold my Bcash at $650 and it's never been back. Lol
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
June 03, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
Being greedy is like you are doing a suicide in trading. Greed makes your money lost. I know that there are some newbie traders that are greedy and telling to themselves that "I will sell it at this price" and when it reached they will say again "I think it will rise more, let me increase my selling price" and when it reached the highest and you didn't sell and suddenly it drops you will say again "Fuck I thought it will go up more". In the end you are either gaining smaller amount of profit or you loss.

I hope we traders will never greedy in trading. Lets become emotionless in trading so that we will be successful in the future Smiley.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I think if we trade a coin the first one is we have to profit. Well the advantages we take naturally, because we see if we are continuously greedy then we will regret the future. Mourned the price of falling back
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:24:40 AM
always be greedy! greed and laziness are two qualities responsible for human progress
greed motivates you to wake up everyday and want more and more-better things,prettier women,bigger numbers in your bank accounts that you confuse with money Smiley etc.
Greed is a negative thing for me, I believe we have dreams in life and it should be our inspiration who makes us work for it.
If we are greedy then even if we achieve a lot of things, we will never be satisfied and when we are not satisfied that means we are also not happy.
if I think that greed is a negative thing, because greed will not make us satisfied with the results we get, because I take from my own experience, with my trade that I should be able to get a lot of profits, so I do not really understand everything, because I was still lacking the results I got, and I waited until I could go higher, but instead all my coins went down and I finally got a very strong defeat.
Activity: 61
June 03, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
Precisely! This is one of the main rules of trade. It is always necessary to take profit. I use for this usdt and wait for the price to fall again to buy.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 03, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
This is the worst enemy being greedy when you are already earning. Make a point not to be one sided think of a contentment of what you are doing. If you are satisfied with the output like in trading since their is risks take profit.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
June 03, 2018, 02:06:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 03, 2018, 01:35:00 AM
I get the feeling from your post (badly written though) that you are sending an advice to traders not to be greedy, right? But the question any trader should ask is, "How greedy is greedy?" You see? This is the point most traders don't get. When is the right time to exit a trade? You can exit a trade and still watch it run in your favour. And this will spring up the "Had I known posture" for the trader. The exit point is really a difficult point to determine.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 03, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
I fully support your opinion about greed. As they say in Russian-greed of any person will ruin. And this is not someone invented the phrase, this life dictates its own rules. So don't be greedy friends Wink
In my opinion, never greed here is talking about BTC prices, in investment we never greed expectations at quite high prices. Set goals clear and at a reasonable price, so you will be successful sooner, if too greedy at high prices you will hardly get out of the rotation, you will stay in the waiting.
i think greedy but having a target is a good thing, meaning we are disciplined against analysis. which is bad if we are greedy without analytics, and as you say, we just wait and wait
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 03, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
I agree with you on this point, I know when you become more greedy then could face a lot of losses because it kills you. you have to make a good plan and follow some constructive rules which could make you successful in the future. Otherwise, you might face a trouble in this platform.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 03, 2018, 01:26:23 AM
Technically being greedy without research, analysis and having no strategy at all is dangerous and will possibly lose your money. Like what i did i made a wrong trade because i got greedy because i thought the price will be bullish after that but the price crash even further now im unable to sell and have become a swing trader.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
June 03, 2018, 01:00:30 AM
In my opinion, Greed is the weak point of many people, especially in the field of trading cryptocurrencies  and unfortunately that problem always leads to major financial losses and also  it causes the rush in  choices. Furthermore, I saw that there many traders have a  misunderstanding   between taking the risk and the greed, the truth that they are different because the risk is essential in order to earn a lot of money in trading, of course it will be when you take the right choice in the appropriate timing, and the greed is a widespread issue, and it causes mis-choices in the wrong time. Plus, I think the most important thing in the field of cryptocurrencies is the patience, especially when there is a bad situation (like what happen within this period (crisis)).
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
I fully support your opinion about greed. As they say in Russian-greed of any person will ruin. And this is not someone invented the phrase, this life dictates its own rules. So don't be greedy friends Wink
In my opinion, never greed here is talking about BTC prices, in investment we never greed expectations at quite high prices. Set goals clear and at a reasonable price, so you will be successful sooner, if too greedy at high prices you will hardly get out of the rotation, you will stay in the waiting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
unfourtunately this was my mistake during the huge price rise in January, I have had tripled and more my investment and wanted more, now it ended with -6x of my capital.
Pages:
Jump to: