Pages:
Author

Topic: Never expect you to be rich without investment - page 5. (Read 520 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
"I was not born into a rich family, nor am I one who will receive much inheritance from my parents and I have to work hard to make ends meet." At least that's a sentence from my friend that inspired me to make this thread.

I honestly feel that the sentence above is one of the saddest sentences to hear when someone starts talking about their economic condition. It is clear that everyone is obliged to work to support himself and his family, but when they neglect investment then I believe that these people will never get rich except by a miracle of God.

Investing I mean not just crypto investing, but any investment he likes. This allows one to make good profits in the future. That is, the more assets that can be invested, the greater the bright hope for the future. I've heard stories about investing $1000 in crypto making someone a billionaire before (in our fiat currency), and it's a fact to say that don't expect to get rich without investing unless you are the heir to rich parents.
Pages:
Jump to: