Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Fear! Buy Bitcoins to make your life clear! - page 10. (Read 2789 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Yes, if you have much money on your bank account, or you have big asset to support your daily life.
Nevermind, at least if you can hold bitcoin for long term without worrying about your daily expenses, so you don't have to fear of August 1st or any bad news. Simply buy bitcoin at the dip and secure it on cold storage wallet, then wait for years.

Different reasons for traders and investors, they're looking for daily profits or big amount to cash out, wait for bitcoin price decline and they will buy back again, easy money if you have big bankroll.
That's why bitcoin price always fluctuate which encourage people to always sell whenever bad news occurs and price drop back a bit, weak hand and panic sellers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
Yeah, BIP91 locked and next time we just waiting SegWit2x active with not split network blockchain, because when BIP91 accept, BIP141 and BIP148 not need in August 1st. Don't care about split network in next time, buy at now and go to the moon haha
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why be afraid to buy bitcoin ,, because bitcoin will also give me feedback ,,,, hope i can quickly mine bitcoin and get the result of bitcoin...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
There is no need to worry like the way we worried days ago when it was not yet clear if there would be a split or not. I think it has already become a forgone conclusion that network split can be avoided. There would be necessary technical changes come August 1 but a split may not already be a part of the menu. Of course, not unless something will crop up like a sort of a coup d'etat.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think we shouldn't even worry about Aug 1 anymore?
Pages:
Jump to: