Pages:
Author

Topic: "NEVER FORGET" Mt. Gox tee shirt - page 2. (Read 1662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1143
The Cryptonumist
March 02, 2014, 02:14:47 AM
this is the nerd-est shirt ive ever seen. No disrespect to anyone; but i cant help but picture it on the most stereotypical anti-social neckbeard Tongue  Still; indeed a very nice shirt
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 02, 2014, 12:14:19 AM
Hey Everyone! Smiley

So I got as little creative this week after watching the whole Gox debacle go down. I made a tee based off the last price the chart displayed.
Kind of seemed like dying heartbeat of an exchange being taken of life support. Price stuck at 135 in red while the faded chart and the words "NEVER FORGET" crowning the top.  A lesson learned of sorts.

Anyway, after I posted it on another forum it got some interest. I then decided to make a small run of tees to see if people would like to buy one. I'm getting them next week. Printing quality is a waterbased (two color) design on a Alternative Apparel bodies, so it's gonna be that kind of super soft, vintagey feel. Similar in fit to the very popular American Apparel tees. I'm really excited to have one myself!

I'm just posting it here to see if anyone is interested. They'll be $20.00 USD, but the BTC equivalent of that amount. Plus shipping. I'm in California and I wanna be fair and work with people on shipping. Shipping can be kind of an animal as im  finding out. So if you're interested, hit me up! I'd love to sell you one. If things go well, i might start a shop doing higher quality/cooler Bitcoin tees. Hoping to offer some diversity in the btc apparel space.

Also, being new to using btc as payment, i'm totally down for transparency and safety so i'll use an escrow service as many do. I'll just need to learn how to actually do that. But again, i'm willing to work with people with their preferred method of payment.

Thanks for looking!!

https://i.imgur.com/6N5d7yKl.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: