Pages:
Author

Topic: Never give up - page 14. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 28, 2020, 08:10:55 AM
Where will you see bounties that pays BTC and ETH today when you aren't a full member to legendary member on this forum? This your advice is only good for high ranking members, as for those who are Jr member or member they are suck with new projects token only

No, even for high ranking members that is not always the case, there are lots of good quality posters with higher rank in this forum that don't get the opportunity to campaign for btc paying project, not because they aren't good enough but because those campaigns are often limited to certain number of participants, the available spot get filled quickly,
and in most cases, they are in short supply compare to alts campaign that are surplus, everyone wants to be in those campaign but base on their limited nature, you just have to improvise with what is available.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 28, 2020, 07:47:14 AM
Never give us is a good mentality in crypto, things are very unpredictable here, sometimes the market will struggle and it could take longer, so having that kind of attitude will give you and energy to still be working with bounty.

Choosing the right bounty to participate is the main thing a bounty hunter should do, because if he trust the future of the project, he will hold because he fully understand the situation now and that he could only sell once the right time will come.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
April 28, 2020, 07:23:30 AM
2017 is gone and it ain't coming back, bounty hunters who witness that time and make profits in 2017 find it hard to cope with present condition but I entered this crypto world in 2018 when bear market kicked in, I don't plan on giving up, never going to happen
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
April 28, 2020, 06:07:23 AM
I used to have a period of depression when I worked a lot but had no salary for 3 months! Every project is a scam and I don't seem to have any money left until the end of 2019. But now there are a lot of great projects coming out and I think this is a good time to get back to work hard. power. Bitcoin halving is about to happen and we may get more money like we did in early 2018.
If you are talking about 2019 I think you choosed wrong, many scam project came in 2019 but some projects still become successful and give bounty hunters good rewards, few like sessia, vite, Gowithmi , Tokoin, etc
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 28, 2020, 06:04:29 AM
2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?
2. I would say don't promote any project without fixed payment in BTC or ETH. Their shitcoin can never get you a good reward, even if sometimes you get, it doesn't worth the time you spend behind. Don't participate in every bounty, try to promote one or two.
3. It's another method of dumping dev wallet, we just need to find it. Most of the times, hunters get trash.
Where will you see bounties that pays BTC and ETH today when you aren't a full member to legendary member on this forum? This your advice is only good for high ranking members, as for those who are Jr member or member they are suck with new projects token only
That's true but not as always as you said dude. I rarely participated in the bitcoin or ethereum bounty but i mostly participated in the token bounty and so far i rarely get a bad project.
As long as these newbies can try to learn how to identify a good bounty and he will get a decent payment from there.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
April 28, 2020, 05:56:21 AM
Waiting for a month for rewards distribution is acceptable but more than that, it seems to be hopeless and shouldn't be expected them will do the distribution. It really gives frustration when talking about the delays of bounty rewards, disappointment comes with and we can't blame the participants to whine. But first, we have to think the things like these and that is why we have to choose bounty that we feel legit and are willing to give what they have promise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 28, 2020, 05:48:13 AM
I used to have a period of depression when I worked a lot but had no salary for 3 months! Every project is a scam and I don't seem to have any money left until the end of 2019. But now there are a lot of great projects coming out and I think this is a good time to get back to work hard. power. Bitcoin halving is about to happen and we may get more money like we did in early 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2020, 05:24:05 AM
It's also misleading to promote one or two bounty project, what If the two never give anything good or never paid at all? Quality projects this 2020 are more than two, the best advice is to always go for quality projects even if they are more than five
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 28, 2020, 05:22:24 AM
2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?
2. I would say don't promote any project without fixed payment in BTC or ETH. Their shitcoin can never get you a good reward, even if sometimes you get, it doesn't worth the time you spend behind. Don't participate in every bounty, try to promote one or two.
3. It's another method of dumping dev wallet, we just need to find it. Most of the times, hunters get trash.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 28, 2020, 05:13:40 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 28, 2020, 05:02:29 AM
Technically, we have to observe while participating with a bounties project although, more expenses and remain nothing. The best weapon during LOCKDOWN is positive thinking and powerful skills to overcome these global economic crises which are called as the new beginning in the middle, never heard this before this is very new in the history with many misery people feel from unjust acts to invisible human creation and despite, many people are hungry and empty but we must be steadfast at all times to overcome adversity
 to become stable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 28, 2020, 03:20:18 AM
As a bounty hunter always expect failures sometimes

1. Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.

4. Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened
Pages:
Jump to: