Pages:
Author

Topic: Never give up - page 4. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 11
August 25, 2020, 07:46:51 AM
I think there are now great much work out and i think it is time to get back to work keras.setelah new normal what i see many project rise and fix lack them
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 25, 2020, 04:10:02 AM
Being a bounty hunter is tiring and risky, we spend our time and thought promoting a project and hope it pays off as promised, but many are scams.

You either need to be very sure in what you are investing and ready to take risk as quite possible out of many projects major would be worthless in the end. So, you can continue to invest large part in your top coins only and only some portion in this new projects for the ones your research suggest that it will hold a good value in future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 25, 2020, 03:33:24 AM
As a bounty hunter always expect failures sometimes

1. Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.

2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?

4. Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened
Well just because 2017 was a great year doesn't mean there isn't going to be a better year ahead, hoping is better, it's what keeps humans going, it's reason why some newbies still takes their chances with Bitcoin, I believe better days will come again, bad times don't last forever and it's also same thing to good times
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 25, 2020, 03:20:10 AM
Hard work won't betray the result, im certain that if we keep working on bounty projects, we will get one of the best campaigns eventually.
As long as we conduct our research on the project before joining campaign, we will have lower possibility for getting scammed by bounty campaigns.
It is very important to know that the bounty you have joined, will pay you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
August 24, 2020, 07:00:57 PM
Along the line, one might likely want to get tired, especially investing, one might be having an adverse mind. But pushing gives a very great pay at the end, As for me the sky is my limit, still making my way in.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 24, 2020, 08:33:27 AM
Point number 3 that OP said usually happened to me, how sad, i have more than 50 kind of ash tokens in my MEW, and i have 50 more that not pay me in the end. I don't know why that's happened to me too often, i already filter bounty or airdrops before i sign up into, bad luck i think since i do promote their project without being scammer.

Just never give up!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
August 16, 2020, 05:09:32 PM
And that would be me. I invested in the market when the prices were at the peak. The real moment of rejoice will be when Bitcoin reaches new all time high and also all other altcoins show upward trend along with it. We still need institutional money to get the market to new heights and that can only be achieved by finding new ways to make investing and trading in cryptocurrencies easier and convenient. Launch of projects like DeFi is really what we needed as a boost to the trend.

I hope that the crypto world keeps updating and providing more use cases to the world in order to pave the way for global acceptance and adoption.
Activity: 728
August 16, 2020, 01:04:30 PM
in my opinion if giving up means not having mature thoughts and indicating that the person is not confident, I don't have that kind of trait and for that I always join the bounty and continue to work tirelessly, whatever results I will receive. the important thing is I have tried my best
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
August 16, 2020, 12:08:26 PM
For us crypto investors, giving up should not be an option. There will be times that we are going to have some loss but do not easily quit. Next time, be wise. Learn from the ups and downs of crypto world so that we could cope up. Never give up and find other cryptos and companies that are worth investing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
August 16, 2020, 12:01:33 PM
I will say that giving up should not be an option, bounties may not be as rosy as it used to be in a few years back yet we have to keep pushing and hoping for better days . get motivated and go back to work try  to participate actively in some good bounties and luckily you may find one that pays well .
It will never actually be an option. Even though what we are experiencing is really different from before, we should still continue and find new bounty campaigns to be part with. We should never get tired of looking and moving forward. Even if most of the time, our time and effort will be put to waste. This is the fact of being a bounty hunter, there is no guarantee of receiving the rewards we expect.
Everything that is expected from a bounty cannot be a guarantee that it will change your economy because now, many of the failures that we have participated in in the bounty campaign have been wasted a lot of time, and I think we need to find something better than the bounty.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 16, 2020, 10:59:32 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is not absolute.Indeed, bounty hunters should never stop hunting projects.And everyone should take care and be wise in choosing projects to participate in especially during this crisis, scammers would make use of this to their advantage to manipulate people desperately in need.

Nothing is certain in crypto world. Sometimes what you once knew as a good project, turns into a good scam in the end. Although there are a lot of challenges we all should not give up. We all should just be careful and work hard at the same time.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 15, 2020, 08:09:44 PM
I will say that giving up should not be an option, bounties may not be as rosy as it used to be in a few years back yet we have to keep pushing and hoping for better days . get motivated and go back to work try  to participate actively in some good bounties and luckily you may find one that pays well .
It will never actually be an option. Even though what we are experiencing is really different from before, we should still continue and find new bounty campaigns to be part with. We should never get tired of looking and moving forward. Even if most of the time, our time and effort will be put to waste. This is the fact of being a bounty hunter, there is no guarantee of receiving the rewards we expect.
Activity: 496
August 15, 2020, 07:59:18 PM
Well, that's something I have been doing up to now. however, waiting for payment was not a good thing. however, if the opportunity arises, then please support other potential bounty projects. we don't know where the big payouts come from, and which projects aren't paying us.
Even we shouldn't follow bounty allocation. Bounty allocation is a mysterious thing in cryptocurrency. Right, we should follow only legit projects. Actually I was shut down from the bounty. I was frustrated with bounty rewards, actually lost trust from bounty rewards. After Alchemy, I think bounty projects are stable. Almost two years have passed without a single payment but this year I will get one.
Activity: 573
August 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 15, 2020, 06:12:48 PM
Giving up is an attitude of hopelessness in a person that cannot be realized as he wishes. I'm sure you guys have missed the bounty of Dia, Cartesi, and Jarvis and then regret leaving the bounty hunter since 2018. Come on and never give up because that's a true bounty hunter.
yes, how else? In the DIA bounty the rules are very strict and participants are also limited,
so if you don't have enough time to go online it will be missed, for me, I also never give up, because give up is a bad action
Activity: 1050
August 15, 2020, 05:44:49 PM
I have experienced joining a bounty scam, not paying bounties even though tokens have been traded, reducing bounty allocations. but i don't care about it all, i keep joining the bounty as long as i can. because I believe in time I will meet a bounty that really pays and provides many benefits
This is exactly what motivates me to keep participating in bounties. The hope that just a single bounty might pay off for all the years of hard work. Anything is possible in crypto. No one knows which bounty will pay, either trading already or not.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 15, 2020, 05:31:57 PM
As a bounty hunter always expect failures sometimes

1. Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.

2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?

4. Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened
In essence, there is still a risk to the bounty when we have to accept it because we choose to remain a bounty hunter. This is your choice "and you have to understand the risks that will be taken. Besides, there are many other things that can be done simultaneously in the crypto industry, trading while being a bounty hunter, and joining aidrop at the same time.
Activity: 812
August 15, 2020, 02:04:34 PM
so that we are guaranteed to get paid, join a bounty that uses escrow services, and if you get a reward that is not commensurate then don't despair because we don't know which project will give you a lot of money in the future,
the problem is that there are very rarely bounties that use escrow services to guarantee participant rewards, and what I know is that most nowadays are bounties with bitcoin payments that do, for tokens payment I think there is no longer even bounty detective does not escrow but they guarantee bounty hunter reward is safe by communicating with the project that holds bounty.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
August 15, 2020, 12:16:06 PM
so that we are guaranteed to get paid, join a bounty that uses escrow services, and if you get a reward that is not commensurate then don't despair because we don't know which project will give you a lot of money in the future,
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 15, 2020, 11:29:29 AM
Yes you are right, many bounty projects now are scam and don't pay the hunters sometimes it's really disappointing, but we can do nothing just to keep on joining as many as we can and who knows we can get a good project that can pay the hunters and satisfied us.
That's what every hunter has been doing for a long time because we know as a bounty hunter we have to make some settlements to not get disappointed every time. Therefore we never stop doing bounties because we never know which project will bring higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: