Pages:
Author

Topic: Never mined - What should I know ? - page 2. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 25, 2014, 04:26:18 PM
You can mine with your PC, but you're not likely to get much pool mining even if you had several decent graphics cards to work with as the BTC network has grown so large.
If you are wanting to get serious about mining then either mine altcoins (using bitinfocharts.com to figure out what) or go get an ASIC or two, you could probably even start with little USB miners, they're like $10.

Yes you can mine with VPS's and web hosts, though they aren't likely to do much, and you need to be familiar with command-line linux to do it. I have done a DRK miner with a free VPS, but it was a pain in my rear-end to do, and it really didn't produce all that much as they barely give you any CPU.
You can likely do the same for BTC.

Hope I helped, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Mining  Grin Grin

Mining with my PC isn't an available option haha,my graphic card can't even work correctly with games like Naruto Ultimate ninja storm : Revolution & Payday 2 . so Mining ... guess not .

What's that ASIC you are talking about there ? & what are those USB miners? thanks for the help & sorry if I'am bothering you man

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2014, 03:39:13 PM
You can mine with your PC, but you're not likely to get much pool mining even if you had several decent graphics cards to work with as the BTC network has grown so large.
If you are wanting to get serious about mining then either mine altcoins (using bitinfocharts.com to figure out what) or go get an ASIC or two, you could probably even start with little USB miners, they're like $10.

Yes you can mine with VPS's and web hosts, though they aren't likely to do much, and you need to be familiar with command-line linux to do it. I have done a DRK miner with a free VPS, but it was a pain in my rear-end to do, and it really didn't produce all that much as they barely give you any CPU.
You can likely do the same for BTC.

Hope I helped, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Mining  Grin Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 25, 2014, 03:20:33 PM
Hello,

I really have no experience with Bitcoin world, so any help is hightly appreciated Grin

I'am pretty sure I can't mine with my shitty PC ?  Roll Eyes
I can mine with a RDP ? Windows 2012 32 GB RAM ...? or with web host ? Linux ?
& what should I know about mining
I'am really not sure how all this works , so please Sad help
Pages:
Jump to: