Pages:
Author

Topic: Never regret anything - page 51. (Read 29814 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 05:26:46 AM
I agree you need to think about what is happening now. And not to think how much I could earn, if you think about not getting a profit, you can go crazy.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
You are right, you should always stay calm and try to overcome any loses and faults, because if you concentrate on your mistakes you won't be able to be patient and will lose a lot of money. Stay relaxed and hold your crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 12, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

I agree with you, yes at some point you will feel disappointed on the outcomes of your actions in this industry. But being optismitic and believing that it will eventually paid of the efforts and investments that you put in this industry is character that we had to build up. Accepting things that we cannot longer change is something that we should keep in our mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 12, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I have a method about this.

If i sell a a token, i instantly stop wathcing it. So if pumps hard after i sell, i never know.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 12, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
Actually when I enter this market I have nothing to regret, the market is risky and when investing in should be prepared psychologically, if luckily we will soon rich and if not Luckily, we will fail. That's of course
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
Yes, regret is a meaningless negative emotion. Please note that professional traders have also lost money. It is not terrible that people make mistakes. But losing confidence is the most terrible.
to become an expert sometimes we are tested with the level of patience in the face of the loss of assets that we save, just how next are we still going to sell it or still hold it strong. the most important thing is to still believe that crypto will rise
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 04:56:21 AM
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

I like " never do the same mistakes " but " never regret anything " is great. We are human and regret is natural but keep stay after loss is hard to say, specially at this time. Many people lost their value asset and not regret but always do the mistakes, so what the different?. Just do what the best and stay focus because focus will bring you success.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 12, 2018, 04:54:30 AM
Focus on here and now.

This is not a good discussion, dude
the problem is that right now the market is always in a red trend, dumps are inevitable and there are many alt that really won't last in the long run. this is what we have to face before the market really finds its rhythm back to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
Focus on here and now.

You are really going to regret everything if you ever put all of your money in it. But for some people you have to control your emotions and let go of all the failures and should learn from it.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 12, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
I believe that many people are regretting now, especially those who think that crypto will rise by 100X. They didn't sold their coins at the best time, so shouldn't regret it now, regret it is don't helpful. Just don't make similar things in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
Focus on here and now.

Truth! I have experienced such unpleasant outcome not selling my one particular asset that supposed to give me at least 2 grand, now its value is just a little over $100 only. Well that's life.. I think we will all go through this experience for us to learn on when to make good decisions in holding or selling our assets. No matter how we regret it, the things that had happen will never change so its better to let go and just be more wiser next time around.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
I really agree with you there is no point in regret in crypto, everything that happens is the best because everything is a learning process that is very valuable and not available anywhere, moving forward and not repeating the same mistakes is the point
Activity: 140
November 12, 2018, 03:07:08 AM
I agree with you it is useless to regret what has already happened and there is no way to get it back. Just learn, every situation teaches us something. Only a cool head and knowledge will help to capitalize on the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 258
November 12, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
It should be like that, but not everyone is quite ready to think like that. Because they still have a sense of hesitation and are also afraid when prices go down, even though we can use this moment to buy.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Never regret anything in the past because at that time, it is exactly what you want. Instead of regret, take the lesson from it to make a better future for you. It is right not only in cryptocurrency market but also in your life. Always thinking about your mistakes in the past will make you do more mistakes
Activity: 388
November 12, 2018, 02:29:47 AM
It is stupid to invest regret, which is usually the way for newcomers. Investment must be affected by market changes, and emergency situations are very important. The current cryptocurrency market is very unstable. Regret is just a waste of time.
Activity: 518
November 12, 2018, 02:25:00 AM
experience is accurate knowledge, with mistakes we should examine which is better. and we make changes in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
many people often suppose about what they would do in crypto. Trust me that it will only make the mind becomes bad and panic in taking decisions. the losses then I think let it and make the lessons for the next results better. too regretted the circumstances is the worse thing would be troublesome to thrive.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2018, 02:17:50 AM
Yes, regret is a meaningless negative emotion. Please note that professional traders have also lost money. It is not terrible that people make mistakes. But losing confidence is the most terrible.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 12, 2018, 02:12:51 AM
Focus on here and now.

Nice words mate. But as humans we many times face nature because we can't avoid them and can't help but regret. Hoping we find some comfort as time goes on

whatever happens is clear we must accept because all regrets are of no use at all,
so working with focus and enjoying the results is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: