Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW ALT COIN- Full Integrity Coin (FIC) - page 3. (Read 12870 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
September 25, 2015, 01:52:22 PM
Ok. I am reporting back after 24 hours. I have let the wallet I downloaded, the one in the .rar archive, run for 24 hours and it is still not connecting. I have four other wallets running on this machine and I thought maybe one might be interfering so I shut the others down. FIC wallet is still not connecting to the network. I need some assistance.

I would try the wallet that is on the site in the .zip archive but when I download that one I cannot open it with Windows Extractor tool or 7Zip. Both programs say that the archive file is either invalid or empty. 7Zip actually asked me for a password when I tried opening it with that program.

Any ideas folks?

Yes, the password is EBAY which is listed in the OP. Try again and use the password EBAY and 7Zip. It should work then for you. I will post a screen shot of my nodes once I get back to my home computer.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 25, 2015, 08:40:58 AM
Ok. I am reporting back after 24 hours. I have let the wallet I downloaded, the one in the .rar archive, run for 24 hours and it is still not connecting. I have four other wallets running on this machine and I thought maybe one might be interfering so I shut the others down. FIC wallet is still not connecting to the network. I need some assistance.

I would try the wallet that is on the site in the .zip archive but when I download that one I cannot open it with Windows Extractor tool or 7Zip. Both programs say that the archive file is either invalid or empty. 7Zip actually asked me for a password when I tried opening it with that program.

Any ideas folks?
September 24, 2015, 10:38:26 PM
I was able to download the .rar version but the .zip  version reads as invalid when trying to be opened with either 7Zip or Windows archive viewer. I left it running and will check in the morning.
September 24, 2015, 10:15:52 PM
Hi! I downloaded the wallet and it is not connecting at all. Can we get a conf file with active nodes in it please? I would love to be able to connect my wallet to the network.

Also the .zip file on the FIC website will not open when downloaded and it says that the file is invalid. I am using 7zip to do this with. Look for to a solution as I would like to get this wallet up and running to support your cause. Thanks!

Just leave wallet open for an hour, it will connect. Were you able to download wallet as your two above statements contradict each other?
September 24, 2015, 10:14:08 AM
Hi! I downloaded the wallet and it is not connecting at all. Can we get a conf file with active nodes in it please? I would love to be able to connect my wallet to the network.

Also the .zip file on the FIC website will not open when downloaded and it says that the file is invalid. I am using 7zip to do this with. Look for to a solution as I would like to get this wallet up and running to support your cause. Thanks!
September 11, 2015, 08:57:40 PM
i really dont want to let the cat out of the bag on PoI, so i cannot comment more than what is currently out right now. Expect by end of year, 1st qtr next to actually have that forked and implemented, along with major improvements and sample shots of physicals.

I can't wait to see what you have in store. I am sure it'll be big! I will continue buying at these cheap prices to continue my support of yourself and this coin. Thank you.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
i really dont want to let the cat out of the bag on PoI, so i cannot comment more than what is currently out right now. Expect by end of year, 1st qtr next to actually have that forked and implemented, along with major improvements and sample shots of physicals.
Activity: 3
Forgive my rudeness, I am like a "beginner" in the world of digital currencies.
How long the difficulty is recalculated?
For some time since it remains the same.
Can you please explain this POI in more depth/detail? I am intrigued.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Thank you for asking.
I wanted to create a coin that has integrity and rooted in these 4 additional components.
-Righteousness
-Morality
-Solidarity
-Honesty

Through additional programming, i intend to release a fork called the POI fork, or "proof of integrity", which will eliminate most of the components of scamming someone. Right now, there are ways to cheat the crypto currency system, as many of us have seen in backing other new alt coins.

Hope that shares a vision close of my heart, and the direction this coin is striving for.
The physical coin is going to be for those who wish to have a VALUABLE metal in their pockets, which is backed by the mineral it is minted on, unlike what you see in today's societies, meaning they are not worth the metal they are minted on.

Excellent, thank you. Will invest in both.
Thank you for asking.
I wanted to create a coin that has integrity and rooted in these 4 additional components.
-Righteousness
-Morality
-Solidarity
-Honesty

Through additional programming, i intend to release a fork called the POI fork, or "proof of integrity", which will eliminate most of the components of scamming someone. Right now, there are ways to cheat the crypto currency system, as many of us have seen in backing other new alt coins.

Hope that shares a vision close of my heart, and the direction this coin is striving for.
The physical coin is going to be for those who wish to have a VALUABLE metal in their pockets, which is backed by the mineral it is minted on, unlike what you see in today's societies, meaning they are not worth the metal they are minted on.

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Hello, new to this coin. Can I ask what the purpose of this coin is? I don't understand why you have this coin when you already have physical coins. I don't see what one has to do with the other. Can you please explain? Thank you.
HALLELUJIA!
let it run.... Wink can you please go to help and console and then type in getpeerinfo and report back?

It is syncing now, thanks.
let it run.... Wink can you please go to help and console and then type in getpeerinfo and report back?
I dont show a .conf file anywhere in my appdata folder (i use windows os)
My wallet has worked from day one, after someone compiled it for windows, so not sure what your issues are?

this is what my "other wallets" say

rpcuser="make this a username"
rpcpassword="make this a hard password"
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1

I downloaded wallet from website (http://www.fullintegritycoin.com/wwallet/) using the zip file. I opened it and no connections to network. It is version 0.8.7.1. Just says out of sync and 37 weeks behind.
Yes, we need nodes/peers to connect to. Please tell us how. Thanks.

Are you using windows?

yes I am on windows
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yes, we need nodes/peers to connect to. Please tell us how. Thanks.

Are you using windows?
i was late taking that ll down from the site, i have since did that this am. The coin will be offered in mint, and i presume, until 1 is produced, many here will think this is just a dead coin. It remains trading on Bleutrade, and i am working on the actual mint ordering process, as well as the coordination with the minter. Still 1 design phase in my way, but working on that as well.
I estimated mayb e 1 more month.

_PS. before you complain, pick up a shovel and help. I have literally done this whole thing from SCRATCH on a shoestring, so if you dont like my tone. too bad!
There was not alot of interest in the crowdfunding initiative, that has been roundtubed
Pages:
Jump to: