Pages:
Author

Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin. - page 44. (Read 9907 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
This new altcoin beating Bitcoin is a pipe dream. It is definitely a long shot, maybe for now. But as long as Bitcoin is holding its popularity and domination in cryptocurrency, there's no beating that, even altcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin will keep dominating this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto in the crypto world and it is the king  of that world. No coin can ever take its place not even ethereum which is the second largest crypto coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
It can happen but I don't think its possible now. There is no way we can convert alternate coins directly to cash and that is one thing why bitcoin remains the strongest and unbeatable currency in the crypto world. Some says that if another crypto challenges bitcoin, maybe the services will be better because of the competition.  Bitcoin can never be complacent and they should always find ways to make money conversion more convenient for users. It will be good for us if another coin challenges bitcoin.

Everything is possible!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 09:33:57 AM
It can happen but I don't think its possible now. There is no way we can convert alternate coins directly to cash and that is one thing why bitcoin remains the strongest and unbeatable currency in the crypto world. Some says that if another crypto challenges bitcoin, maybe the services will be better because of the competition.  Bitcoin can never be complacent and they should always find ways to make money conversion more convenient for users. It will be good for us if another coin challenges bitcoin.
Activity: 11
February 07, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
3,000 FREE ICO participants from this forum
Seriously? You have gathered 3,000 ICO participants to join your ICO? Don't make a joke here and don't try to attract this way;
Cheap and dirty self-advertisement

Has top marketers to spread the word!
Top marketers which does have a strategy of the quoted post above ^^^.
The project is not a fork of Bitcoin, a modified version of Bitcoin
Yeah your not a fork because you won't give free coin and you held an ICO.

There are a lot of ico's who are promising that their coin will beat bitcoins but its just all a sugar coating words in order to earn investors, do not believe just easily because someone say's their coin is good for long term investment or vice versa, that's all part of their marketing strategy.

Strong teams that can think outside the box and are motivated make good coins. The www.bitcoinfuji.com team is highly motivated, original thinkers and are not lazy
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Looks a bit suspect to me I don't thinking be buying .
Activity: 98
February 07, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
every alt coin says it can beat bitcoin and eventually end up as another alt coin in market no coin can come near to bitcoin and beat bitcoin in any time future Etherum has much chances to beat bitcoin

www.bitcoinfuji.com is going ahead in leaps and bounds
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
Could it be that bitcoin can beat but it will not be continous, because bitcoin is the begining of all coins. But i believe that bitcoin will staf ahead.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
every alt coin says it can beat bitcoin and eventually end up as another alt coin in market no coin can come near to bitcoin and beat bitcoin in any time future Etherum has much chances to beat bitcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 07, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
Seriously? You have gathered 3,000 ICO participants to join your ICO? Don't make a joke here and don't try to attract this way;
Cheap and dirty self-advertisement

Top marketers which does have a strategy of the quoted post above ^^^.
Yeah your not a fork because you won't give free coin and you held an ICO.

There are a lot of ico's who are promising that their coin will beat bitcoins but its just all a sugar coating words in order to earn investors, do not believe just easily because someone say's their coin is good for long term investment or vice versa, that's all part of their marketing strategy.
Very well said mate.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
February 07, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

http://www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji announced on the 4/2/2018 it will clone Bitcoin!

The 3,000 Free ICO participants in Fluidledger will now receive 50 free coins in Bitcoinfuji

Activity: 356
February 07, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
They say so in order to attract interest, and so that the price of these tokens increased. Cheap and dirty self-advertisement
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 07, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
I think it's possible but it takes a long process to rival Bitcoin.

The process has begun for bitcoinfuji
Maybe it possible to happen but right now many coins are trying to takes place bitcoin but they wont succeed. It take long to might happen but it possible, we need to do is grab the opportunity to earn while bitcoin is in the trend of still popular. But i think it never happen because bitcoin is the most popular crypto and it will remains while the other is not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
February 07, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
Bitcoin is the basis of every altcoin in cryptocurrency market. The name of bitcoin itself is impressive enough,  been established for years and their popularity that brings new investor to crypto market.  A lot altcoins may try to beat bitcoin but it's a long way ahead.
Activity: 98
February 07, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

The fact is www.bitcoinfuji.com has

Recruited world class blockchain developers for the development and roll out of www.bitcoinfuji.com
A 10 cents ICO
Check it out and support this project!

Bitcoinfuji is now positioning itself with bounty promoters
Activity: 11
February 06, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

The fact is www.bitcoinfuji.com has

Recruited world class blockchain developers for the development and roll out of www.bitcoinfuji.com
A 10 cents ICO
Check it out and support this project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
February 06, 2018, 08:16:10 PM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 06, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
OP are you also this guy? jamesashmore1964 that is promoting that bitcoinfuji thing? And he also created a thread about it Bitcoinfuji is cloning Bitcoin, are you guys related to each other and you are shilling that thing?
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
Stop shilling coins on here please. You provided no grounds for the structure of the coin , the use, or tech. Dont just use a catchy headline to try and pump your trash coin.
Pages:
Jump to: