Pages:
Author

Topic: ||NEW ALTCOIN||(EYE) Token||PreICO||EyeGlob.Net||Eye health||Blockchain|| - page 3. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like this project, I will definitely participate in it, and I hope for its success in the future.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
EYEGLOB.NET (EYE) TOKEN

djuragan Thank You .Of course You are welcome to join our Bounty Campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eye-token-eyeglobnet-envision-the-future-2-mln-usd-fixed-4574730 and we really appreciate all help that we can get in EyeGlob.Net project promotion.
JOIN US! ENVISION THE FUTURE!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Eye Token really has a good concept. It will be a really useful project that will help us taking care our eyes.
I really hope that i could also participate in the project, perhaps by joining the bounty campaign, to help promote the project.
Activity: 19
It's a very nice project.
Activity: 21
Very perspective project, I think for him the good future, I advise all.
Activity: 31
It's a very very Good Project.
Activity: 55
this is a very nice opportunity..i like it very much..
Activity: 39
Great project plan for crypto. I love your ideas
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
it looks like an attractive price, but how much softcap and hardcap to accomplish, with total supply that I think is enough, but to reach hardcap seems very difficult
copper member
EYEGLOB.NET (EYE) TOKEN
With EyeGlob.Net users' eye health data will be collected always when using any smart device. This way user will have many options for maintaining and controlling his eye health, supervising his minors and most importantly - delivering objective data to the doctor - who from now on will be able to make objective decisions.

Data collected - will open a new horizons for eye health scientists.

copper member
EYEGLOB.NET (EYE) TOKEN
Yes, seems that the team is pretty legit holding their respective expertise. Eye health is really important to an individual and most of the time, it is ignored by many. But for a regular individual situated in a third world country for example, is he going to benefit on this platform?
Microsoft, FB and other "bog boys" investing a lot to spread internet access. Third world with internet will benefit considerably more actually than we will Smiley. They access treatment which is basically non existing where they live.  Smiley   
Activity: 132
Nice project, it seems legit and innovative! The website intro is dope btw, keep it up. Maybe applying for the Spanish translations.. GL
Activity: 35
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project looks very interesting, I hope for its development and success in the future.  Good luck, guys!
Activity: 126
i really like the project. Now a few people know about this project. But I think it will grow fast beacuse of a good team and a excellent ideas
Activity: 742
Just a next few moments until the pre-ICO started, I look like can't wait for it.
I hope EyeGlob.Net could really provide Eye Health for the people around the world.
This way everyone will be able to see the world better.
Activity: 49
Activity: 1
Yes, seems that the team is pretty legit holding their respective expertise. Eye health is really important to an individual and most of the time, it is ignored by many. But for a regular individual situated in a third world country for example, is he going to benefit on this platform?
Activity: 714
Indeed, Eye is one of many vital parts in human body.
Protecting it surely could give so much benefits for everyone, that is real good concept to protect the eye from disease.
Pages:
Jump to: