Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Still have the opportunity to participate in Airdrop? I would like to get my coins for free and then trade on exchanges?
And it is already known when tokens will appear on exchanges and on which ones? Already have information about the listing? I would like to get approximate dates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Still have the opportunity to participate in Airdrop? I would like to get my coins for free and then trade on exchanges?
Activity: 364
a project that offers convenience in every click, it's great, you always want the product to be simple, transparent.The team PLATTEX all of this on top, want faster look at the trial version. Why is there a list of countries that can not participate in the project? Huh
apparently, this concerns the laws and policies of these countries regarding the sale of tokens. But I do not understand why the platform itself will not work in a number of countries.

I have not heard anything about it. I think the platform itself will be available worldwide, but investments in the purchase of tokens are prohibited in some countries.
Activity: 420
a project that offers convenience in every click, it's great, you always want the product to be simple, transparent.The team PLATTEX all of this on top, want faster look at the trial version. Why is there a list of countries that can not participate in the project? Huh
apparently, this concerns the laws and policies of these countries regarding the sale of tokens. But I do not understand why the platform itself will not work in a number of countries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Activity: 336
E-commerce expands its capabilities for cryptocurrency owners. I think that transaction security will be an important factor for the development of Plattex.
There are many projects that seek to accomplish such a task. Of course, I wonder if the team will be able to make their product?
Now is the stage that requires some intuition from the participants. For starters, I'd like to be a member of the airdrop, and it's possible that the team will be more active with their followers.
I think this is a good option to get started with Plattex, especially since the tokens will grow in price with the gradual development of the project.
Activity: 434
E-commerce expands its capabilities for cryptocurrency owners. I think that transaction security will be an important factor for the development of Plattex.
There are many projects that seek to accomplish such a task. Of course, I wonder if the team will be able to make their product?
Now is the stage that requires some intuition from the participants. For starters, I'd like to be a member of the airdrop, and it's possible that the team will be more active with their followers.
Activity: 350
Plattex offers a good opportunity for users of blockchain networks. I hope we get the results that the project team is talking about.
The roadmap is interesting to me, but it seems to me that Plattex will need a good investment for such a big plan.
Activity: 280
Plattex offers a good opportunity for users of blockchain networks. I hope we get the results that the project team is talking about.
Activity: 476
Plattex is a very interesting project for the investor and I look forward to learning more about the design during airdrop.
I would like to see more activity already now. Twitter is a great help to add news about the project, but I do not see anything new about the team's work or the conditions of the airdrop in the project.
I think we should be patient, because the team is just starting to move forward. Community support is very important to the project now.
The team must give feedback to ensure that investors are well reacted on the project. It is very difficult to find the right answers without communication.
Activity: 336
Activity: 378
Plattex is a very interesting project for the investor and I look forward to learning more about the design during airdrop.
I would like to see more activity already now. Twitter is a great help to add news about the project, but I do not see anything new about the team's work or the conditions of the airdrop in the project.
I think we should be patient, because the team is just starting to move forward. Community support is very important to the project now.
Activity: 183
The team promises already early next year to announce the partnership and spread its idea very quickly around the world. This is a resounding statement and I would like to know how they will do it.
Well, it is likely that the rate of dissemination of the idea will depend on the number of early partners. Developers should bring them their first achievements. I hope we'll learn about them soon.
I am very interested in which partners will be added among the first participants. I understand that there are great prospects for the project in terms of adding a large number of partners.
Activity: 350
The team promises already early next year to announce the partnership and spread its idea very quickly around the world. This is a resounding statement and I would like to know how they will do it.
Well, it is likely that the rate of dissemination of the idea will depend on the number of early partners. Developers should bring them their first achievements. I hope we'll learn about them soon.
Activity: 476
What period of time does the team want to spend its airdrop? I haven't seen the deadline. And I'm curious to know what else will be done during the campaign?

In November, the distribution of tokens , but I also do not understand how soon the airdrop will be closed. This is a very interesting question for the participants, because we need to make a decision about participation.
I think that in time of the launch of the campaign airdrop we can already know about the timing of the end of this phase. Now it is important not to miss the first messages from the project representatives.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
What period of time does the team want to spend its airdrop? I haven't seen the deadline. And I'm curious to know what else will be done during the campaign?

In November, the distribution of tokens , but I also do not understand how soon the airdrop will be closed. This is a very interesting question for the participants, because we need to make a decision about participation.
Pages:
Jump to: