Pages:
Author

Topic: [New Ann]Environ - Fund for environment protection - Airdrop live until July! - page 2. (Read 28382 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi Dev. When is starting 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 200
Does anyone have any working nodes?
Activity: 100
Who not care of environmental? I'm not that sort of person. If U as well U need know of this token.The future will bring me the true, was I wrong or not? Its just for preconscious, who knows - presentation looks good, web also, we will see.
Activity: 79
You are doing well to crank the coin back up.  When will it be listed on another exchange other than Nov
Does anyone have any working addnodes?  The ones listed below do not work.  Please advise.  Thanks.

addnode=108.180.37.52:12723
addnode=5.197.61.78:12723
addnode=5.197.80.229:12723
addnode=74.113.32.12:12723
addnode=86.145.68.129:12723
Activity: 70
looks a good project. filled the form. thanks in advance
Activity: 55
Hi I have 3.9 million shares of ENV stuck on Novaexchange.  Nova said they are delisting the coin soon (oct.31) and any ENV left on their site will be lost. My problem is that the ENV wallet I downloaded is not syncing so I dont have a wallet to send it to. How can I fix this? Please help I dont have much time left to save my ENV from their site. Can someone please do a step by step way to save my ENV from the very beginning (downloading the wallet, which files to delete, etc) i know some but not much  about files, computer stuff, etc). I will reward whoever helps me. Thanks.

You can add node to your wallet if you have syncing problem so it will make this faster. Save the .dat file before sending from that exchange I hope you will be able to make sync your wallet after adding node there.

I solved this problem a bit ago

IMPORTANT PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
BLOCKCHAIN IS NOW WORKING, NOVA IS NOW WORKING

Ive managed to resync the blockchain and realised the blockchain has rolled back and forked off, ALL who is on the wrong Chain and staking for nothing, So please follow these instructions.

What you need to do is close your wallet go to C:\Users\YOUR USER ID\App Data\Roaming folder\Environ, delete everything EXCEPT WALLET.DAT(make a copy of this somewhere as this is so important)
Download the correct blockchain from https://mega.nz/#!2YkCARZb!-XRoY9EwYHOCS-aUMl1NLgh4ETVHRgXJVqbYGAxQNdc
move all files from correct blockchain to C:\Users\YOUR USER ID\App Data\Roaming folder\Environ
Then start wallet back up and let it resync and you should be on the right chain. Then hopefully Nova wallet will work so you can make Withdrawals.

You Should be on at least block 185418 to know if your on the right blockchain
If its lower or on about block 148000 Then you are on the wrong chain
Once you done this and staked 185419 it should be on the explorer to see https://www.blockexperts.com/env# to know you done it correctly

Use this nodes in your .conf

wallet not syncing
Does anyone know how to synch the wallet?  I tried the addnodes from Nova and still will not synch
Activity: 89
i tried instructions as directed but wallet will not sync. if i try to add node in console instead it says "error method not found"
Activity: 74
God take, God give.
is it safe to download the wallet? , virustotal detected it has trojan IRC

You're right. I just deleted the wallet, when I realized it has a trojan. There is no positive effect installing it, anyway. (Dev's missing)
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose
is it safe to download the wallet? , virustotal detected it has trojan IRC
Activity: 14
how will i get the web adress? Grin
Activity: 56
Good project with a good cause.
Activity: 20
thank you. but where can i get the wallet...

First page of this topic
Activity: 89
thank you. but where can i get the wallet...
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Hi I have 3.9 million shares of ENV stuck on Novaexchange.  Nova said they are delisting the coin soon (oct.31) and any ENV left on their site will be lost. My problem is that the ENV wallet I downloaded is not syncing so I dont have a wallet to send it to. How can I fix this? Please help I dont have much time left to save my ENV from their site. Can someone please do a step by step way to save my ENV from the very beginning (downloading the wallet, which files to delete, etc) i know some but not much  about files, computer stuff, etc). I will reward whoever helps me. Thanks.

You can add node to your wallet if you have syncing problem so it will make this faster. Save the .dat file before sending from that exchange I hope you will be able to make sync your wallet after adding node there.

I solved this problem a bit ago

IMPORTANT PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
BLOCKCHAIN IS NOW WORKING, NOVA IS NOW WORKING

Ive managed to resync the blockchain and realised the blockchain has rolled back and forked off, ALL who is on the wrong Chain and staking for nothing, So please follow these instructions.

What you need to do is close your wallet go to C:\Users\YOUR USER ID\App Data\Roaming folder\Environ, delete everything EXCEPT WALLET.DAT(make a copy of this somewhere as this is so important)
Download the correct blockchain from https://mega.nz/#!2YkCARZb!-XRoY9EwYHOCS-aUMl1NLgh4ETVHRgXJVqbYGAxQNdc
move all files from correct blockchain to C:\Users\YOUR USER ID\App Data\Roaming folder\Environ
Then start wallet back up and let it resync and you should be on the right chain. Then hopefully Nova wallet will work so you can make Withdrawals.

You Should be on at least block 185418 to know if your on the right blockchain
If its lower or on about block 148000 Then you are on the wrong chain
Once you done this and staked 185419 it should be on the explorer to see https://www.blockexperts.com/env# to know you done it correctly

Use this nodes in your .conf
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
There is nothing complicated there. The main thing is to do everything slowly!
-----

Even if you able to save your ENV! what you will do with useless coins? this coins definitely dead a long time ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
There is nothing complicated there. The main thing is to do everything slowly!
-----

Pages:
Jump to: