Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 16. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How long does it take to start working with app clients after opening a local Dubai office? And how quickly will the process of opening the next headquarters be held?
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Adding new messages from developers is very slow. I think the team realizes that most of all now investors want to get details about the offered bonuses for the top 100. When do we learn more about them?
This is a very good question and it seems to me that developers need to be more active for this. So we will wait for the next news.
Large investors want to see their motivation as clearly as the work of the product development team.  ARE wants to create a world-scale project with a large number of participants. For this they need to have a high rating already at the stage of ICO.
I saw on the project site a list of rating agencies that show information about ARE. In general, the project is interesting in its idea, but over some stages they still need to work.
Activity: 322
Real estate will always interest investors. With fast access to different regions, participants will be able to have advantageous offers. I think that the company ARE will be in demand among the partners.
I wonder what partners will be able to cooperate with the company Advance Real Estate? Are there any criteria for selecting investment projects in the first stage of opening the application?
Large investors want to see their motivation as clearly as the work of the product development team.  ARE wants to create a world-scale project with a large number of participants. For this they need to have a high rating already at the stage of ICO.
The team should ensure that investors are able to obtain this information. Now I do not see this, but I hope that soon there will be details of bonuses.
Activity: 218

I haven't seen any activity in Telegram. I want to understand how the Bounty campaign works. Are there any channels of communication with the team where I can get the details?
Activity: 336
Adding new messages from developers is very slow. I think the team realizes that most of all now investors want to get details about the offered bonuses for the top 100. When do we learn more about them?
This is a very good question and it seems to me that developers need to be more active for this. So we will wait for the next news.
Activity: 364
Real estate will always interest investors. With fast access to different regions, participants will be able to have advantageous offers. I think that the company ARE will be in demand among the partners.
In fact, we do not know the details of the affiliate program. If the  Advance Real Estate team can offer favorable conditions, the partners will be interested in cooperation.
Is it already running? I would like to participate and get my first tokens for free. Let's see how it will work. This is still quite an interesting project, but it needs to be studied in more detail.
If you are talking about the bounty, then the situation is clear only in the category Telegram. The Affiliate program will work after the opening of real estate investment projects from partners who will cooperate with ARE.
Activity: 193
Activity: 218
In fact, we do not know the details of the affiliate program. If the  Advance Real Estate team can offer favorable conditions, the partners will be interested in cooperation.
Is it already running? I would like to participate and get my first tokens for free. Let's see how it will work. This is still quite an interesting project, but it needs to be studied in more detail.
Activity: 280
Well, let's see how it will develop. The idea in any case is worth the attention and the main thing that the team was able to implement this project.
Software development in the presence of experts is quite possible for such terms, but I am more interested in the integration of ARE wallet  with investment opportunities in early real estate. It's going to be harder.
Activity: 308
The community is particularly interested in the real estate sector. The ARE project helped the community address the issue positively through Blockchain technology. But in my opinion, the project needs to have real estate professionals around the world to join. How do you attract them to this platform? What solution to solve the ARE goal is "the only solution for real estate in the future around the world"?
Well, let's see how this project will work in practice. The idea is good, but the implementation of such a project will be pretty complicated.
I agree with you, but many people want to see the alpha version before investing. So I will wait.
I hope that the team will adhere to the deadlines specified in the Roadmap. The timely fulfillment of the assigned tasks is of great importance for me.
Activity: 252
I saw the addition of information on the site. I hope that soon we will learn more details and about the development of the project.
I hope the next step is to update the technical document. I would like to know when the team will expand the number of partners in other regions.
Well, let's see how it will develop. The idea in any case is worth the attention and the main thing that the team was able to implement this project.
Activity: 322
I saw the addition of information on the site. I hope that soon we will learn more details and about the development of the project.
I hope the next step is to update the technical document. I would like to know when the team will expand the number of partners in other regions.
This is good, because the sale of tokens cannot take place in a project that does not update messages about their achievements. I need activity from the developers.
Activity: 336
The community is particularly interested in the real estate sector. The ARE project helped the community address the issue positively through Blockchain technology. But in my opinion, the project needs to have real estate professionals around the world to join. How do you attract them to this platform? What solution to solve the ARE goal is "the only solution for real estate in the future around the world"?
Well, let's see how this project will work in practice. The idea is good, but the implementation of such a project will be pretty complicated.
I agree with you, but many people want to see the alpha version before investing. So I will wait.
The team pointed to the presentation of the beta version for ICO in October 2018, but now I do not understand the timing of its testing and functionality.
At the moment this stage is not changed in the description of the project. So the likelihood that we will see the prototype application this month is High. I'll Be waiting for this.
Activity: 183
The team pointed to the presentation of the beta version for ICO in October 2018, but now I do not understand the timing of its testing and functionality.
Pages:
Jump to: