Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀 - page 9. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I would like to learn more about the complex, which will be the first proposed for real estate investment. The number of investors is not limited?
I think that we do not get a description of the project at such an early stage of the ICO. Negotiations for cooperation may continue. I think that we learn about this later.
Activity: 350
An interesting project. If the developers succeed in realizing all this, then the demand for tokens should be just huge right after the launch of this platform.
I think the first offer of early real estate in Dubai will help the team get a good increase in the value of the token. And investors will be able to see profits in a short time.

I'm waiting for this. Now I would like to see an updated version of the white paper. I do not have enough information about product implementation in other regions.
If the application will be a success when working with the first project for investment, I think that the number of partners will increase very quickly. The affiliate commission will facilitate the conclusion of agreements.
Activity: 336
I would like to learn more about the complex, which will be the first proposed for real estate investment. The number of investors is not limited?
Activity: 183
An interesting project. If the developers succeed in realizing all this, then the demand for tokens should be just huge right after the launch of this platform.
I think the first offer of early real estate in Dubai will help the team get a good increase in the value of the token. And investors will be able to see profits in a short time.

I'm waiting for this. Now I would like to see an updated version of the white paper. I do not have enough information about product implementation in other regions.
Activity: 364
The project has a good rating on the websites of rating agencies.  For investors the opinion of independent experts is important.  I see that the team was able to prove its effectiveness at the early stage of the ICO development. 
Yes, I essentially always pay attention to this when choosing projects. I think this is a good sign for the future.
The team promised to make a beta version available during the ICO. If everything goes like this, the rating of the project will rise even higher. We still have to wait for details from developers. 
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
The project has a good rating on the websites of rating agencies.  For investors the opinion of independent experts is important.  I see that the team was able to prove its effectiveness at the early stage of the ICO development. 
Yes, I essentially always pay attention to this when choosing projects. I think this is a good sign for the future.
Activity: 364
In the market of ICO there are projects that want to cover the real estate market. I think that the project team should be active in order to take a leading position in the investment market in this category.
Activity: 280
Activity: 191
tell someone from the team already has a similar business. I would like to understand how the team understands how best to promote it.
the guys already have a plan to promote this project, I think so. So I will follow the news and announcements from the developers.
Activity: 77
tell someone from the team already has a similar business. I would like to understand how the team understands how best to promote it.
Activity: 308
Does this project have a bounty program ??
Yes. Registration on Twitter and Telegram allows you to participate in the distribution of 1% of the tokens that will be sold.
In this case, the community can directly affect its rewards. I think that the bounty participants can get a good profit while actively promoting the project in other social media.
Yes, that's a good idea. And I think the team will be able to get the high results of token sales through this approach. But other categories of bounty campaign can also be very effective. I hope to see the expansion of the Bounty campaign.
The team did not talk about other categories, though they are in the description of white paper. It is quite possible that soon we will see the expansion of the bounty.
Activity: 322
The results of application development can influence the opinion of participants of early investment. The beta version will be available for review this month? This information is important to me.
Yes. Registration on Twitter and Telegram allows you to participate in the distribution of 1% of the tokens that will be sold.
In this case, the community can directly affect its rewards. I think that the bounty participants can get a good profit while actively promoting the project in other social media.
Yes, that's a good idea. And I think the team will be able to get the high results of token sales through this approach. But other categories of bounty campaign can also be very effective. I hope to see the expansion of the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
Activity: 336
Activity: 10
Activity: 183
Activity: 159
And what will happen to tokens that will not be sold? Will they be burned or will they find another application?
Activity: 271
Tell me if I buy a property through such a platform, then how will it be documented? I would like to understand how such a transaction would be safe.
as I understand the legality of these transactions will be ensured at the legislative level. But so far it is difficult to say about it.
In any case, society needs a transparent platform where you can buy real estate. Because in this market there are a lot of scammers.
Well, here I agree and I also liked that early investors will be able to get the first opportunity with a bonus from the developers if I understand correctly my friends.
Is the sale of tokens still underway or not yet? I just do not understand how it will be possible to buy these tokens at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: