Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN]⭐POS+MN⭐FASTNODE - Your best investments into tomorrow⭐ Relaunch - page 2. (Read 1038 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
Interesting where this project is heading to...trash or be a smash?
They are worried that their ideas might be stolen, but in this world of crypto, everyone wants to steal something.
If you want to compete with them, you need to show what you've got here.
You should not be afraid that someone might steal your novel ideas, because I bet it's not original.

I agree, most of the coin projects initially did adapt from Bitcoin and others that first appeared. but the fate that decides on the project can be successful or not, most of it is because it is fortunate but behind that luck there is a team that really works with the heart.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What will be the ultimate meaning of this coin, there is a lot written here but I do not understand, we now have a lot of different masternode coins, but some do not have their own system, what is the best in you others?
The main idea of our project is to develop great numbers of services which will be integrated into one platform. This platform is being developed now. Some part of our future services are not described in the whitepaper because they are unique but to implement them we need to design the base in our platform. After this the whitepaper will be renewed where all the services will be described. We decided not to do it before because these ideas can be stolen.

Like wow, jack me off with a pair of chopsticks. I love your business model - give us money now, then we'll update our white paper espousing our business model that we didn't reveal earlier outta fear of having our greatest-invention-since-slice-bread venture ripped off by them pesky Ruskie scammers. McLovin' it!!!
Some services are already described in our whitepaper. The part is made in accordance with the roadmap. And the fact that it will be supplemented and the number of services will be increased, this does not mean that we are scammers!

Interesting where this project is heading to...trash or be a smash?
They are worried that their ideas might be stolen, but in this world of crypto, everyone wants to steal something.
If you want to compete with them, you need to show what you've got here.
You should not be afraid that someone might steal your novel ideas, because I bet it's not original.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Yes, it is a big mistake and you will regret if you don't join FASTNODE project now. FASTNODE has a perfect team with a unique idea to make the database field better.

Fix your sig [link], bud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
Yes, it is a big mistake and you will regret if you don't join FASTNODE project now. FASTNODE has a perfect team with a unique idea to make the database field better.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello. Presale has already started MN 0.2btc 1000 coin how much will the first stage go? And what will happen to not sold coins? Thanks.
The first stage will last until the 1500 collateral. After that, the price per masternod will be 0.3 BTC. The price will only increase. Presale will continue until the exit of the coin to the exchange.

I understood that when a certain block is reached, the pledge masternode will become bigger every time. It seems to me very often, we need more blocks.
Collateral will increase, but the previously running nodes will work until this collateral is spent by the owner masternode. This will allow investors in long-term investments to get more significant profit without selling their masternodes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hello. Presale has already started MN 0.2btc 1000 coin how much will the first stage go? And what will happen to not sold coins? Thanks.
The first stage will last until the 1500 collateral. After that, the price per masternod will be 0.3 BTC. The price will only increase. Presale will continue until the exit of the coin to the exchange.

I understood that when a certain block is reached, the pledge masternode will become bigger every time. It seems to me very often, we need more blocks.
copper member
it is another scam  Grin Grin Grin
You know, there is such an expression. When there is nothing to say, it is better to remain silent.
copper member
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Activity: 1
The project is very interesting, but as time shows, for such projects you need an active community that will vote on Twitter and actively attract new people. Do you have this?
The guys started well! Coins are not distributed. They have a plan and they clearly follow it. I'm sure the project will be good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
We are working in this direction. Bounty campaign has already started.
Hope there will be a lot of participants, so that it can facilitate and expand to promote this good project going forward. especially signature campaign because almost all major investors are in this beloved forum
copper member
The project is very interesting, but as time shows, for such projects you need an active community that will vote on Twitter and actively attract new people. Do you have this?
We are working in this direction. Bounty campaign has already started.
copper member
The project looks promising. Good luck guys in the implementation of your plans
Thank you for your wishes!
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
The project looks promising. Good luck guys in the implementation of your plans
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I'm sure that with some interesting features in this project, it will be very promising going forward, because some of these features will be needed by cryptocurrency in addition to making it easier for investors
copper member
What will be the ultimate meaning of this coin, there is a lot written here but I do not understand, we now have a lot of different masternode coins, but some do not have their own system, what is the best in you others?
The main idea of our project is to develop great numbers of services which will be integrated into one platform. This platform is being developed now. Some part of our future services are not described in the whitepaper because they are unique but to implement them we need to design the base in our platform. After this the whitepaper will be renewed where all the services will be described. We decided not to do it before because these ideas can be stolen.

Like wow, jack me off with a pair of chopsticks. I love your business model - give us money now, then we'll update our white paper espousing our business model that we didn't reveal earlier outta fear of having our greatest-invention-since-slice-bread venture ripped off by them pesky Ruskie scammers. McLovin' it!!!
Some services are already described in our whitepaper. The part is made in accordance with the roadmap. And the fact that it will be supplemented and the number of services will be increased, this does not mean that we are scammers!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Pages:
Jump to: