Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW ANN][PRESALE][MN/POS]HostingCoin(HSTC) - Revolutionary crypto project - page 2. (Read 552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
1. We had a similar project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfree-hostingbithost-coinbihmnposcb-escodex-listedcmc-applied-5050275 with most similar ideas like yours that turned out to be a fail and waste of time to those who participated. What makes you quite sure that you will succeed in the field of a blockchain based hosting coin?
What other strategic plans do you have in place?

2. Your website is offline, Are you aware of that?
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Nice concept. Wish you best of luck. Should open the eyes of other hosting providers and give them some thought.

Thank you, if in fact the research process was quite extensive and we know where other projects fail. That is why we are more than sure that we will be better.
copper member
Good initiative, this will have a big impact on the Hosting market since all the providers ask for a lot of data. Besides the ROI is adequate, I will be aware of this project.

Thank you very much, I hope to see you in our communities. Enter Discord and you can chat with the entire team in addition to see the progress of our development.
Activity: 1
Good initiative, this will have a big impact on the Hosting market since all the providers ask for a lot of data. Besides the ROI is adequate, I will be aware of this project.
copper member
Official Links

Wallets Links

Official Links

Wallets Links

Pages:
Jump to: