Pages:
Author

Topic: New ASIC project - page 2. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 16, 2012, 07:11:31 PM
Ah, I thought it was some weird disease. What a relief Tongue.

You thought right, "MENTAL" disease  Cheesy

you should see the peep`s that are trying to look like friggin demons and shit. horns etc...

thats mental!
Activity: 588
December 16, 2012, 11:27:29 AM
Is your design hand-routed? Thats VERY IMPORTANT!
Activity: 540
COINDER
December 16, 2012, 07:41:47 AM
Can i trade in my layer lays chips??

Giveme a date so i can sell my rigs upfront so i don,t get the dumpprices@ebay

Witch nr in pre-list-line am i gone be on.. Huh Huh

Thanks already for the maybe and donn,t worry answers you will provide to the community.. Shocked

I am trolling this tread okay..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2012, 07:25:40 AM

You thought right, "MENTAL" disease  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
December 16, 2012, 07:14:11 AM
legendary
December 16, 2012, 05:31:42 AM

Wow, sorry for the off topic (or not, given that this is a junk thread) but, what's the name of that?

Other than "stupid"  Huh  Subdermal Implants  Roll Eyes

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/subdermal-implant
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
December 16, 2012, 05:27:30 AM

Wow, sorry for the off topic (or not, given that this is a junk thread) but, what's the name of that?
Activity: 560
December 16, 2012, 05:03:59 AM
holy crap, why would anyone want to do that to themselfs?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
December 15, 2012, 11:31:56 PM
The only human bitcoin miner keeps all his chips at a constant 98.6o F.

Photoshop needed to change tattoo to a Bitcoin symbol and place a USB port possibly at the elbow.
Activity: 792
Merit: 1000
Bite me
December 13, 2012, 05:22:36 AM
this is what happens when you over clock them

water cooled
legendary
December 12, 2012, 08:24:39 PM
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone in this thread.... you have made me smile and made my day Smiley ty

i might have a slight improvement on your chip design.... by adding crinkles you gain a larger surface area in which to spread the hashes out on...

Yeah, this is not gonna be a good fit with standard heatsinks. You might want to redesign that.

ok redesign the heat sink based on the George Formen grill, problem solved?

AWESOMNESS

But..........dosen't George have a patent  Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 12, 2012, 04:29:41 PM
Once my two-sided chips are delivered from the FAB, my staff will be installing them into the two-sided mining rigs. The way ordering will work is that I will ship out a third of the rig to everybody at the back of the line first, then the second third to those in the middle of the line, and the final third to those at the front of line. Nobody has to pay until everybody gets their rigs. All chips used will be fully-full-full-fully-custom-custom fully. The FCC has already approved our chips and rigs, but there is a warning: Please do not put more than three in parallel like so:

They claim it has something to do with buffering the whales mating calls during mating season in the Pacific.

FAQ:

Q: How are the chips cooled?
A: You're a fuckin' idiot!
Q: Was that called for?
A: Yellow, but blue will work also.
Q: When will you be shipping?
A: Minecraft.
Q: Purple.
A: Does anybody else hear elevator music?
Q: When are you going to address Bruno's questions?
A: My sockpuppets are now going to report this thread.

I am Furry, hear me roar!

ROFL
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 12, 2012, 04:28:28 PM
How about oil cooling:?

No problems with thermal resistance of thermal paste.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2012, 04:09:58 PM
Omg I just got the munchies BAD.  Shocked Shocked

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
December 12, 2012, 04:05:13 PM
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone in this thread.... you have made me smile and made my day Smiley ty

i might have a slight improvement on your chip design.... by adding crinkles you gain a larger surface area in which to spread the hashes out on...

Yeah, this is not gonna be a good fit with standard heatsinks. You might want to redesign that.

ok redesign the heat sink based on the George Formen grill, problem solved?

Merit: 1009
December 12, 2012, 03:48:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
December 12, 2012, 03:44:13 PM

legendary
December 12, 2012, 11:54:27 AM
Once my two-sided chips are delivered from the FAB, my staff will be installing them into the two-sided mining rigs. The way ordering will work is that I will ship out a third of the rig to everybody at the back of the line first, then the second third to those in the middle of the line, and the final third to those at the front of line. Nobody has to pay until everybody gets their rigs. All chips used will be fully-full-full-fully-custom-custom fully. The FCC has already approved our chips and rigs, but there is a warning: Please do not put more than three in parallel like so:

They claim it has something to do buffering the whales mating calls during mating season in the Pacific.

FAQ:

The USB connector on our ASIC will be.... ON THE BOTTOM!!!! Smiley

Of course it's on the bottom because if it was on top and they were connected in parallel as so...

...doubling as a railroad spur, the connection would be severed by an oncoming train.

That's genius, the bits will fall into the cable much faster due to gravity.  Cool

And 6X faster on the moon due to 1/6 the gravity there. You can't get nothin' pass our asses. It was my grandfather's Kansas chicken that provided the feather that went to the moon to prove such a feat is fact.
Merit: 1009
December 12, 2012, 11:48:57 AM

That's genius, the bits will fall into the cable much faster due to gravity.  Cool
legendary
December 12, 2012, 05:24:27 AM

They claim it has something to do with buffering the whales mating calls during mating season in the Pacific.

FAQ:

Pages:
Jump to: