Pages:
Author

Topic: New BitCoin Comic - page 5. (Read 39251 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
July 10, 2011, 04:13:28 PM
here we go!
Due to recent postings in this thread, I recently became aware of the buttcoin/bitcoin-thing.
I'm not one to cheer for ether side, since my own subjective point of view lack the ability to be dualistic enough to take any side. But that only makes it even more funny for me to go over the stuff posted.
Keep the war going guys, opposed opinions is what keeps me and people like me on-toes Cheesy

Today's Comic:

This belongs in a museum!!!
                                                   /

Activity: 98
July 10, 2011, 02:30:24 PM
I've cut myself on a CPU fan a couple of times
[...]
 I cut myself 'cause it was running
And why would you stick your fingers in a spinning fan "a couple of times"? Prolly same reason why someone would paper cut his penis?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
July 10, 2011, 10:41:14 AM
I cut myself 'cause it was running, sharp as it was i wouldn't even felt a little pain if the blades weren't spinning at the thousands RPM level
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
July 10, 2011, 10:11:59 AM
I've cut myself on a CPU fan a couple of times, even got a good bleeder once, the several layers of TP i wrapped around my thumb were drenched in blood in a matter of minutes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
July 10, 2011, 05:50:44 AM
here we go!
Due to recent postings in this thread, I recently became aware of the buttcoin/bitcoin-thing.

Woah thanks man. Sometimes life is a wish list after all. Grin Just rewarded you a tip which I hope can fund your children's education one day.  Cheesy
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 10, 2011, 03:18:04 AM
Hah! Love the bloody thumbprint.
July 10, 2011, 03:11:56 AM

And once again, thanks for all the support.. and Alex for the redirecting Cheesy It's so awesome!
Activity: 630
July 09, 2011, 05:54:36 AM
Today's Comic:

Cheesy Cheesy  oh man disgusting lol

Buttcoin is one of my favorite sites ever.   Alex btw is the man with that domain redirecting!
July 09, 2011, 04:12:08 AM
Today's Comic:

Officially the most disturbing comic I have seen all week. Bravo!

heh.. thanks, I take that as a positive review Cheesy

It is. Cheesy
July 09, 2011, 04:07:20 AM
Today's Comic:

heh.. thanks, I take that as a positive review Cheesy
July 09, 2011, 04:00:33 AM
Today's Comic:

July 09, 2011, 03:50:45 AM
here we go!

actually, word on the street is that lolcoin is about to dominate ... get with the program

I'll keep an eye on it Wink perhaps we can have a Ménage à trois
Activity: 112
July 09, 2011, 03:48:21 AM
here we go!

actually, word on the street is that lolcoin is about to dominate ... get with the program
July 09, 2011, 03:42:22 AM
here we go!
I'm not one to cheer for ether side, since my own subjective point of view lack the ability to be dualistic enough to take any side. But that only makes it even more funny for me to go over the stuff posted.
Keep the war going guys, opposed opinions is what keeps me and people like me on-toes Cheesy

Today's Comic:
July 09, 2011, 02:25:16 AM
Right, I'm sorry about the lack of comics the last few days. I'm back at the drawing table right now, and I'm starting work on today's comic Cheesy

Great work! Awesome strips!  Shocked  Cheesy

Would like to see one that is challenging buttcoin.org  Grin

come at me bro

LOL... this just just got interesting, I must find a way to do this Cheesy

Funny stuff... these will now redirect there for the foreseeable future:

http://bitcoincomic.com
http://bitcoincomics.com

OMG! That's awesome! I salute you sir!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 09, 2011, 12:57:53 AM
Funny stuff... these will now redirect there for the foreseeable future:

http://bitcoincomic.com
http://bitcoincomics.com

July 09, 2011, 12:43:58 AM
Great work! Awesome strips!  Shocked  Cheesy

Would like to see one that is challenging buttcoin.org  Grin

come at me bro
July 05, 2011, 06:12:22 PM

yah I know this last one wasn't the best BitCoin Comic I have done, but I kinda ran out of time today!

But: once again, thanks for the support guys!!
I hope you bear with me, as I try to find the time to do this each day.
I'm a struggling artist / graphic designer, and right now I have to do a lot of silly things to get some food on the table for me and my family. But I will try to continue doing a comic each day. If I miss one here and there, it wont be because I don't like doing them anymore, or because I forgot... I'll be because I couldn't find the time to get it done in time.
But, yet again: Thanks for the donations and good ideas for comic, it really helps when I'm stressed all out, to have some positive feedback, and some good ideas from you guys, to draw my inspiration from Wink
July 05, 2011, 04:56:45 PM
You know, I just noticed this, but... did you actually burn that comic a little before you scanned it, or is that a filter or some such?
'cause if you actually set flame to your work, that's f'in epic.

I'm sorry to say, that I do the comics digitally, so it's a filter-thing.. :S

Just wanted to declare that z1xwitch is responsible for the logo artwork on bitcoinaddict.com. I support this thread.

heh.. thanks dude Cheesy and awesome site bitcoinaddict.com - I support it right back Cheesy

"Explain it to your S.O." is great!!

Thanks. yah, I figured that a lot of guys out there had that conversation with their S.O Wink

Here's a "bitcoin" comic for you guys. I've been pasting it in any thread where people are breathlessly commenting on the latest price ticker changes:

Just replace "a stock" with "bitcoins".

Yah, I saw that one some time ago, it's great! XD
But figured that I didn't want to redo it, since it works great as is, and I would just feel like trying to steal a great idea if I did a BitCoin remake of it.

BTW: Todays Comic will be up in a hour or so .. I'm sorry about the irregular postings the last few days, I'm trying to get back into a daily routine again... and thanks to all who donated with both coins and ideas, you guys keep me going Wink 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031
Rational Exuberance
July 05, 2011, 02:59:06 PM
Here's a "bitcoin" comic for you guys. I've been pasting it in any thread where people are breathlessly commenting on the latest price ticker changes:

Just replace "a stock" with "bitcoins".
Pages:
Jump to: