Pages:
Author

Topic: New bitcoin exchanges from Philippines - CX - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100
I just visit the site and it seems nice, very good UI and easy to explore, This is very helpful to the people like me who traded regularly.Its just simple and no more fancy things, straight to the point.Hope it will serve more user and trading altcoin will become wonderful.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
The Philippines' first currency exchanges is now introduce in the market and is known to be the Coins Exchange or CX product of coins.ph.
They operate to serve as a platform where buyers can connect with sellers and exchange digital currency at prices determined by the market. Through this buying and selling of digital currency would be very easy and safe for Filipinos.

I think this is a good news for all pilipinos and i was hoping that we can convert bitcoin and etherium into philippines fiat money and we can trade philippines money to bitcoin. If this is true can you please provide us a link or website so we can take a look now.
here mate you can check it. It would really help many Filipinos like me who wants to start bitcoin trading safely.

https://cx.coins.asia
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
The Philippines' first currency exchanges is now introduce in the market and is known to be the Coins Exchange or CX product of coins.ph.
They operate to serve as a platform where buyers can connect with sellers and exchange digital currency at prices determined by the market. Through this buying and selling of digital currency would be very easy and safe for Filipinos.

I think this is a good news for all pilipinos and i was hoping that we can convert bitcoin and etherium into philippines fiat money and we can trade philippines money to bitcoin. If this is true can you please provide us a link or website so we can take a look now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: