Pages:
Author

Topic: new bitcoin faucet - faucetbox crypto-coins.xyz - page 2. (Read 1246 times)

legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
with this post i search advices

i can change prizes
legendary
mmmm

200 satoshi for 90% and 500 for 10%?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★
He is an experienced user. I wonder if he is actually trolling us  Grin

I think he's just talking reviews & gaining some experience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
babo i have see the faucet, is a faucet for test ? because i have see you have add only 1 banner advertising in the page and low rewards, is for understand if people click more time if see low banner?

You're right it seems like he's just testing because he can't survive with this rate.He's not using ad units on page except one from a-ads.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
babo i have see the faucet, is a faucet for test ? because i have see you have add only 1 banner advertising in the page and low rewards, is for understand if people click more time if see low banner?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
He is an experienced user. I wonder if he is actually trolling us  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
100satoshis every 920minutes? You are just waisting time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Can you increase the rewards?i hope you can increase the reward to attract more visitors and to attract more referrals.
Also increase the referral bonus.But any way i will added it to my collection and to my rotator...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
100 (99%), 300 (1%) satoshi every 920 minutes. is too slow and few man, and ref commission 5% is too little, hope you will increase reword and decrease waiting time, good luck
legendary
hi guys, i've created a new btc faucet

see u

http://www.crypto-coins.xyz/
Pages:
Jump to: