Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW! Bitcoin Smartphone Coming Soon - page 4. (Read 1411 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
I agree when it is launched let alone use an application that is easy to use and also simple, certainly people will be more using the smartphone because it is more practical.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
June 25, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
To make technology great again, we need to bring back the simplicity of it that we lost with smartphones. So I'd rather buy wireless hardware credit-card sized Bitcoin wallet that works almost everywhere instead of this phone.

They forgot to make Bitcoin wallet to new Nokia 3310. But this hardware wallet will be much better.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 25, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
I wouldn’t buy it. I have my phone with everything I need and I don’t want one more phone to take with me.  And I am skeptic whether it can be so good as Samsung or Iphone. From one hand It sounds nice, but once more, I wouldn’t buy it even if it will be cheap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
Nice idea, but I don't really catch the point...
I do have an android phone now, and I can use Mycelium on it, which is a bitcoin wallet. It can be used as a hot wallet (storing a small amount of bitcoin in that wallet) and as a cold wallet as well, because I can attach a Trezor or a Ledger Nano S to the android phone and Mycelium can handle both hardware (cold) wallets.
So it's already possible to do all these things which is written in the article. My only idea is that they don't really want to use bitcoin as the currency on the blockchain, but they want to set up their own currency and 'force' people to use it instead of bitcoin, which is a really smart move from them.
I'm interested in the outcome of this...

I agree with you mate. I think online wallets are okay, what if your phones stolen or damaged? How are they going to back that up when your wallet is the phone itself? If they have a backup that means they have to create another storage for that? I think it is not necessary to use your mobile phone as an alternative wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
June 20, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
I'm sure this is a great development for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, everyone will know cryptocurrency easily. As we all know, everyone will have a smartphone at this time, they will need a smartphone for their daily life. We'll wait for the smartphone, and everyone is ready to get to know cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
this can be said to be very remarkable if bitcoin smartphones come out because this will greatly simplify bitcoin investors and they will find it easy to access their bitcoin
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Well technology never ceases to amazes us. This is going to be great and would also further facilitate transactions that are done with bitcoin. I can't wait to see this smartphone get manufactured so that we can start using it.
Activity: 68
June 18, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
I think it will bring some thing new for us and also make us comfortable.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
I really agree if there is a smartphone like that of course very helpful for newcomers like me
Activity: 150
June 09, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
I also have Bitcoin in my smartphone wallet
then what is the purpose of Bitcoin Smartphone?
is it more useful than Ethereum? or what problem will you solve on your project about Bitcoin SmartPhone?

bitcoin wallet on a smartphone is totally different from a bitcoin smart phone because bitcoin smartphone are a new kind of phone model that runs on a crypto os or bitcoin os ( that is also a new operating system that maybe realesed on the future )

If that is poasible to happen , i think that can be a good hit  because millenials will surely try this kind of phones .

these phones are also optimized for crypto usage which means they has a higher security in terms of storing your coins .
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 09, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
It will not be very successful as there are already safer options to store bitcoins. If a company like iPhone is involved, then this is something different.

iPhone is not a company, it is a product. Apple designs and manufactures iPhones and it doesn't seem like they are interested in making their devices more appealing to cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Of course there are many other secure ways to store bitcoins but people prefer to choose the most convenient ones which is not good.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
really ? i gues its a high quality this is good for market .
Activity: 51
June 09, 2018, 05:08:02 AM
It will not be very successful as there are already safer options to store bitcoins. If a company like iPhone is involved, then this is something different.
Activity: 77
June 09, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
It is really a good news because bitcoin users like us will going to appreciate it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
so its like the wallet bitcoin but accessible like smartphone? i think its useless if like this because as we can see that we can usse blockchaon apps in playstore to install bitcoin online wallet in our smartphone, but i think it will great if the wallet is offline so we dont need 3rd party application like blockchain and another application
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 08:36:20 PM
I also have Bitcoin in my smartphone wallet
then what is the purpose of Bitcoin Smartphone?
is it more useful than Ethereum? or what problem will you solve on your project about Bitcoin SmartPhone?
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
June 06, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
in itself, i think it's a good idea. that's a nice feature, if automatically a wallet is available on every mobile phone. as long as the phone does not automatically send the private keys to Sirin Labs or Foxconn, everything is fine.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
June 06, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
there is nothing to be afraid of by hackers because all human creation must have its fault, so there it (wrong) hackers steal about us.

so as much as possible SIRIN also created a smartphone that does not have (wrong), because the slightest mistake hackers can steal our assets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 27, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
If this is the case, then I am gonna buy one and try this bitcoin blockchain smartphone. I guess, they will put much different from a usual smartphone with built in wallet considering the price isn't a joke. It's also nice to hear that Foxcon and Sirin will develop this blockchain to help cryptocurrency users may have an easier use it. But what's the importance is that the security shall be integrated on that phone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 05, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
So excited to see this new model of smartphones I hope it will be successful because bitcoin is banned from other country. does that mean that the smartphone is also banned?
Pages:
Jump to: