Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitcoin Wallet about to Launch. - page 2. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 11, 2021, 12:02:32 PM
I met some of Noah's team not long ago. The team was ok but noticed right away that the CEO (Shah or something like that I think it was his name) was full of shit. Truly disgusting guy.
Felt bad for the others, they seemed to be good people. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
November 11, 2021, 09:11:48 AM
Who will be holding the private key? It sounds like a custodial wallet which obviously would be a no from the community I believe. Since you are creating a banking type wallet, you are going to have access to the user's funds. I think there wouldn't be many people interested to hand out their bitcoin to someone else. However, there are few such wallets that exist if I'm correct where users can receive interest for holding BTC or other coins.

The Community Manager for Noah.com
How can someone even verifies that?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 11, 2021, 08:44:15 AM
Hi All, im Amy Smiley

The Community Manager for Noah.com, I thought I would come on here and tell you all about this new exciting project.

We are just about to Launch in January 2022, the worlds simplest Bitcoin wallet using the Lightning Network, you will be able to save, spend and send your bitcoin with extremely low fees or none at all. We will also be offering amazing interest rates on your bitcoin that you HODL and lending features.

Whats also super exctining is that we have just launched our first referral program. if you sign up to our website and refer your family and friends you can earn 20,000 sats each week, become an early adopter and also enjoy lifetime benefits.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Otherwise what are you waiting for come and join Noah's Ark the flood is coming  Smiley The best thing of 2022.

Noah.com
Pages:
Jump to: