Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] BTC, Doge, LTC & Dash SMART FAUCET ROTATOR | Listing is updated every 5min - page 18. (Read 19974 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I like this ROTATOR its so fast  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Please add satoshifaucet.com, satoshifaucet.com/litecoin, and satoshifaucet.com/dogecoin
Thanks!

Added and bestbitcoinfaucet.com
Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
For the watch
Please add satoshifaucet.com, satoshifaucet.com/litecoin, and satoshifaucet.com/dogecoin
Thanks!
legendary
Oh looks like you have some updates. I'd like to say that your 4 buttons for different currencies don't work that well on my 720p screen.
I see, I will fix that soon. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Oh looks like you have some updates. I'd like to say that your 4 buttons for different currencies don't work that well on my 720p screen.
legendary
how and wen is the referral been paid?

The 50% referral shares is a 50% possibility that will put your address in the faucet's referral id. So immediately to your coin address via faucetbox or any faucet wallet site.

Thank. Its really a great rotator, am jealous! I do notice there are a lots of faucets that does not pay referral commission. That is really bad. But i will promote your great rotator.

Any chance that you will sell the script in the future?

nero
Yes, maybe in the future. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thank you for the reward.
Although it's just a little, I appreciate it.
Additionally, your rotator is really messy.
I wish you can arrange it well and beautifully. Smiley
Activity: 4

The 50% referral shares is a 50% possibility that will put your address in the faucet's referral id. So immediately to your coin address via faucetbox or any faucet wallet site.

Thank. Its really a great rotator, am jealous! I do notice there are a lots of faucets that does not pay referral commission. That is really bad. But i will promote your great rotator.

Any chance that you will sell the script in the future?

nero
legendary

Activity: 826
nice rotator simple and fast.

but that can be added again to doge faucet or other altcoin.
thanks  Grin

Activity: 38
Please add

http://freedomdoge.ml is giving 3 to10 doges for every 15 minutes

http://mybits.ml is giving 750 satoshis for every 60 minutes

Please do visit my both sites

Thanks
legendary
Can you add: http://earnbitcoinonline.com
Thank so much

Already in the db, but rated low by other users maybe because the Adblock alert is showing after claim even the adblock is already disabled.
Activity: 12
legendary
legendary
Men , hands down this is the most smartest rotator ever hehe ... I love it and very fast , I have one suggestion that might be handy
If you can add the ability to put a check mark on the faucets we use on the list before begining the rotator , it will be 100% all around rotator ... I'm suggesting this due to some faucet owners blocking some visitors from few countries so we wouldn't be getting the error message of "disable your ad blocker" even though we don't have any installed , thanks

Yes, I will add that feature in the next updates. Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: