Pages:
Author

Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture - page 4. (Read 18313 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 23, 2013, 10:19:27 AM
Have you visited recently the BitBillions site:
http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

23 days will pass fast and then no more founders... 

You would miss another great opportunity...

What excuse you would give yourself, that you thought was a scam...Huh
July 10, 2013, 09:55:10 PM
Guys, this is one of GBBG first joined ventures, take a look, it could be more than fun:
http://www.bitfeud.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

This will start on August 15 along with 2 more amazing products.  BTW, BitBillions matrix will be loaded on August 15 too and no more founders after that.

I think that Bitfeud site deserves a separate post, but I am scare to write about it, you will say I went completely nuts.  That site will have 1/2 price cash!

"Bitfeud operates 100% with bitcoin. Therefore, our operations are entirely transparent. We will post the winners of each FLASH SALE along with the public bitcoin address they used to pay with. Any person can copy this address and paste it into the blockchain.info website to see that we received their payment and immediately sent our payment to them. It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to fake this because of the transparency and dependability of bitcoin. If you win, you can trust 100% that you will receive your money and every person on earth can see that you did in fact receive it."

June 27, 2013, 11:47:30 AM
New from BitBillions :

1st GBBG Product!!!
Our very first product will be launching very soon! ONLY Founder members will be able to participate and earn from this product for the first 30 days. I will let you know here here when it is released. Also, our new Projects Page is now in the making. This page will display live and upcoming products for GBBG members to promote.

In addition, we have our Anonymous Private Messaging System designed to allow communication while protecting our personal privacy. We may share our own personal details with each other if we wish, or we may remain completely anonymous by using only our Member ID Number for communication  Wink
June 14, 2013, 12:11:59 AM
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE DARK!
BitBillions Website Re-design!

GBBG has completely re-designed the website pages. I suggest you visit the HOMEPAGE and read every item carefully:
www.bitsandbitcoins.com

Clicking each orange button through the process with help you know more.

This new website will provide much better information than was previously disclosed and I hope that it will end
the stretched out discussion about whether this is a scam or not...

As to GBBG Bitcoin Fund, please look for yourself if interested: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 07, 2013, 07:26:29 AM
Oh wow, I just read through this whole thread and NEVER have I ever seen such a stretched out discussion about whether this is a scam or not...

@globalvillage:
Dont even try, stop it, just ignore these trolls and people who claim that this is a scam. If you believe this is legit than so be it, but I hope we both can agree on that this forum is very jumpy about scams or not. Just stop posting about it already, you wont convince anyone here. Try a different method, you're wise enough.

@people who think this is a scam/trolls:
So you think this is a scam? Alright, dont invest into it, move on. There are more important things to waste your money/time on

@mods:
Just close this before more drama breaks out
June 07, 2013, 01:36:48 AM
I appreciate your caring, but...  it is you who needs to wake up.  Neither GBBG or GlobalOne is a scam!!!  GlobalOne is a fantastic company with multiple profit centers. Now we have active Elements of Wealth, iGoShopingMall and iGoTravel, our bio products are coming soon.  Here you can read more if you like: http://www.tagstrading.com/globalone-most-incredible-compensation-plan/.    GlobalOne CEO and owner, Scott Evans, had an open heart surgery, so there were some delays, but he is already recovering and next week we are getting a brand new, beautiful main GLobalOne website.

This Weeks Call
Thursday, 6 June 2013 7:21 PM
We have to unfortunately postpone this week's call. However, the new Global One Companies web site is only a few days away from going Live.
Our hope is our Founder Scott Evans will be able to get on a call next week to provide an update on his health and the company.
Thank you for your continued patience as we move things forward in our Founder's absence.
[/color]

As to GBBG with their BitBillions, you would not believe what is going on behind the curtains...  One day you will need to pay a lot of money to get their founder member status...

You know what, you can register to be their free applicant and then take advantage of their Public Meetings, webinars with some of the GBBG insiders, you will be able to tell them that GBBG is clearly a scam LOL

As  to their fund, LOOK AT THIS CHART: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/  AND WAKE UP AND GROW YOUR BITCOINS WITH GBBG :-)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 30, 2013, 05:47:04 AM
My brain feels smaller after reading this
You just necro'd it, so..
It's because his brain is smaller and he didn't know any better...

I see, so some of you here have some kind of conspiracy regarding this thread???  The thread must be somehow threatening to your much smaller than Rippyzippers brains Shocked.  This thread or GBBG in general...   

Merry, don't you get tired of falling for these scams over and over? How's GlobalOne working out?

This is clearly a scam. They take advantage of your optimism, hope and greed by promising you future returns, but in reality steal your money and those who you refer. They are using you. Wake up.
May 20, 2013, 08:47:27 PM

I see, so some of you here have some kind of conspiracy regarding this thread???  The thread must be somehow threatening to your much smaller than Rippyzippers brains Shocked.  This thread or GBBG in general...   
May 20, 2013, 08:26:13 PM
This is my own thread, just stop reading it if you have such major trouble with my English...   When I am writing blog posts, I am doubly careful, but yep, I make mistakes but so does many native speakers;)

As to what you bolded  Huh LOL

As to necroing, this is a false accusation, I was on vacation and my was not even the last comment here...
BTW, I intend to keep this thread updated at least once a week. 
Activity: 322
May 20, 2013, 08:01:46 PM
Hi guys, maybe you would like to know that GBBG has entered into 2 more super promising entrepreneurial BTCventures and our profit shares starting from July 2 look better and better.  Our fund also is doing good, nothing crazy there, but our shares are moving slowly and steadily up: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

If you have a moment please read my latest post: http://tagstrading.com/the-biggest-bitcoin-obstacles/
and share with us here what you think   Smiley

I think you should learn better English and stop necro'ing this thread.
May 20, 2013, 07:58:35 PM
Hi guys, maybe you like to know that GBBG has entered into 2 more super promising Entrepreneurial Ventures and our profit shares starting from July 2 look better and better.  Our found also is doing good, nothing crazy there, but our shares are moving slowly and steadily up: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

If you have a moment please read my latest post: http://tagstrading.com/the-biggest-bitcoin-obstacles/
and share with us here what you think   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2013, 10:36:49 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

LMAO this has to be quote just for the lulz! LMAO Yes Satoshi after making one of the most successful virtual currencies is now running a fund with a 80yr women as his pr. LMAO I don't know what you smoke but I want some LOL
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
May 20, 2013, 01:01:04 AM
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
May 19, 2013, 02:22:55 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 19, 2013, 02:11:04 AM
April 26, 2013, 01:14:19 PM
If there was significant profit in bitcoin arbitrage, a VC-funded company would already be taking advantage of it. Saying that you could make money off of bitcoin arbitrage would have worked back in 2011, but that market is fairly saturated now.

Fairy saturated  Huh This is pure nonsense, the market is just developing! And the fund is NOT only arbitrage

I'm willing to bet 100 BTC that no bitcoin core developer will say that they are behind GBBG. You're probably going to say something about anonymity.

Who is behind this?
Who is GBBG?

GBBG is an autonomous and anonymous network of members. The organization NEVER asks any personal information from any member. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to know or disclose any other member’s information.
The GBBG software will be 100% cloud based through a peer-to-peer structure. Every computer or device used by a member serves as a ‘host’ or a central ‘processor’. No one person or limited group of persons can control, manipulate, or affect GBBG because the management, processing, storage and retrieval of all files is conducted by the collective organization of member computers and devices.
Who is behind this? You are, as a member your computer is just as responsible for building, managing, and hosting this network as any other GBBG member’s computer.
Who is GBBG? You are. If you are a member, you are GBBG.

The GBBG software is projected to be highly disruptive to major corporations and industries. Most of the core developers have spent their careers developing software for MAJOR corporation and as such their identities must remain 100% private. The core development team works together and communicates anonymously.

What do you mean GBBG is anonymous?
How can an entire organization remain anonymous?

Each GBBG member is issued a secret membership identification number. This is the ONLY identification detail known by the software about any member. GBBG members will use their membership identification number to access the network and use the FREE technology. At no time will GBBG members have to disclose any information. Therefore, the membership of GBBG is 100% anonymous.
Your secret identification number is a unique bitcoin payment address issued by GBBG to each member during the application process. Membership data is never stored in one location. It is impossible for any organization or person (including any government) to compile the GBBG membership information.It is impossible to learn member information because the ONLY identifiable piece of information is a completely anonymous bitcoin address.
GBBG membership is 100% anonymous. ONLY YOU know you that you are a member, and ONLY YOU have access to your identification number. It is YOUR choice to disclose your personal information to others. Disclosure of your details (including your ID number) still does NOT enable the decoding or extracting of any information from the GBBG platform.

LMAO this has to be quote just for the lulz! LMAO Yes Satoshi after making one of the most successful virtual currencies is now running a fund with a 80yr women as his pr. LMAO I don't know what you smoke but I want some LOL

GBBG is MUCH MORE then the fund.  The fund was started exclusively for members to give them something extra before the core GBBG product is released. The core product has been in development for more than 10 years. The technology that drives the GBBG software is an accumulation of software developed by other software groups. Cloud computing, decentralized currency (bitcoin) and peer-to-peer computing already exists. GBBG is amalgamating multiple systems and enhancing them in order to release the download of the core software. An algorithm will indicate the number of members necessary to host and operate the network efficiently. This algorithm will automatically open anonymous download locations when the calculated membership numbers are met. Since GBBG software operates entirely peer-to-peer, there will need to be a certain number of clients engaged into the system to ensure the stability and efficiency of the network. July 4, 2013 will begin the open phase of the GBBG software.[/color]

http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
April 26, 2013, 08:36:49 AM
I'm willing to bet 100 BTC that no bitcoin core developer will say that they are behind GBBG. You're probably going to say something about anonymity.

Think about it! Satoshi moved on...to the Gang-Bang-Bro-Gunk Found. Now it all makes perfect sense.  Grin
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
April 26, 2013, 07:06:12 AM
Where have you read about 7% weekly?
You mentioned pirate, I told you that anyone who offers 7% / week now most likely will get mod tagged.

And how do you know that none of the content was written by people behind it?  (And even if it was not written, it was perfectly collected together.)The organization is 100% anonymous with bitcoin early developers and great programmers behind it. Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

Do not misunderstand me, I am not suggesting that it is, I am only pointing that no one can know and would not know, who is and who is not behind GBBG project.

I am convinced that no one will fall for this, and therefore a tag is not needed. Please move along guys.

Lawl Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
April 26, 2013, 04:53:46 AM

And how do you know that none of the content was written by people behind it?  (And even if it was not written, it was perfectly collected together.)The organization is 100% anonymous with bitcoin early developers and great programmers behind it. Satoshi Nakamoto, before he vanished, in the last interview in April said that he had "moved on to other things," how do you know that GBBG and their software is not that other thing.

Do not misunderstand me, I am not suggesting that it is, I am only pointing that no one can know and would not know, who is and who is not behind GBBG project.

I am convinced that no one will fall for this, and therefore a tag is not needed. Please move along guys.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2013, 08:02:31 PM
Moderator duty should be to moderate the posts, not to judge opportunities and alike. 

He, like any other member in this forum, has the right to speak out his thoughts so long as it's on topic and not trolling.

Of course he can, but he should at least provide some basic reasoning for it.  The way he done it, it was just to defend the previous comment, the one smartly crossed out, from  MPOE-PR.  For me it sadly proved what she said there, he acted like a chickenshit, defending himself that he is not an investor and that he thinks GBBG and their fund is a scam. 

If you had not noticed, GBBG organization is structured on precisely the same principles as bitcoin itself... and it is very far from being any scam!

Guess what you don't like how the mods do stuff, you don't have to be part of this community go preach your scam some where else Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: