Pages:
Author

Topic: New BTC Gambling Service? What would you want? - page 2. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm looking to create a new BTC gambling business because the possibilities of that type of business really interest me. I'm not sure what exactly to make yet, but I am reading up the Gambling section and taking in as much knowledge as possible. I know there are a lot of gambling services out there already, but I wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions or inputs as to what you'd like to see created or improved upon.

Here's what I'm thinking:

A simpler, faster payment game like SatoshiDice? A "better" version of SD perhaps? At the moment, I can't make anything insanely complicated, which is why I'm leaning towards a SD-like game to start off with. Also, I really like the concept of the game and I felt evoorhees and fireduck did a great job on it. I don't want to make just another clone, I'd like to make something better based off of the original concept and improve upon it and I really need your help!

I'm looking at a 4-week turnaround time for the site, complete with functional code and clean, beautiful design. Something that the bitcoin community would really enjoy going to and being proud of.

Let me know your thoughts! I appreciate each and every single response. Thanks a bunch!
Pages:
Jump to: