Pages:
Author

Topic: New Coin Graft Speculation - page 6. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
Seems it's like pundix. Is graft already working product or still implementation it?

There are a lot of videos with the work of graft, as they are like parnets on VeriFone, Ingenico

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-5A5mbnu64pPRUm1r_-5A/videos

https://youtu.be/mA15TnbvnKY

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMSpYdhQDDhhRcyilyyqtw/videos
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 05:02:52 AM
Seems it's like pundix. Is graft already working product or still implementation it?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 14, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
I like to see people enthusiastic about crypto in general and even if there is competition in this area, it is good to see more and more companies make inroads into the blockchain space to bring in more use cases for mass adoption. I welcome every true project that is working hard to build the infrastructure for the people to enter this cryptosphere far more easily and also for those in crypto to be able to spend their crypto without having to go to exchanges to change it first. I am happy that people are maing gains here and I will surely check the project out, no harm in that, right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
October 14, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
An excellent coin, and traded only on 2 exchanges, an excellent road map, the coin has the full potential multiplied by 10 this year  Wink

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/
I can give you an example of ten more such coins, and I will also be optimistic about their future. So I think everyone has one or even two such coins.
October 14, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
All Things GRAFT - 10 Way To Earn With GRAFT

https://youtu.be/I2--QvFjUVE
October 08, 2018, 07:33:14 PM
RTA alpha progress, upcoming live demo of bitcoin exchange broker and payment app on hardware terminal emulator, and more - in weekly development status update from GRAFT team

https://www.graft.network/2018/10/08/graft-development-status-update-october-8-2018/
October 13, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
0,00000348 BTC (21,77%)  Cheesy Wink
October 10, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
October 10, 2018, 10:35:05 AM
Go moon 0,00000265 BTC (28,48%)  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 08, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
Graft Network is based on Monero's blockchain and also has POS machines that can be used for cryptocurrency and fiat money, I believe that this coin has a solid foundation to operate, and its price is very good growth.
It seems to me that you can be careful with new coins, especially if they are built on the platform of competitors etherium. I always have this opinion when I see the poor state of the market. But today the cryptocurrency market does not give in at all.
October 08, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
Graft Network is based on Monero's blockchain and also has POS machines that can be used for cryptocurrency and fiat money, I believe that this coin has a solid foundation to operate, and its price is very good growth.
Even cheap  Wink
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
October 07, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
GRAFT Network is not just a payment blockchain - it's a carefully crafted eco-system of economically incentivized symbiotic relationships. 

October 07, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
0,00000203 BTC (23,01%) go 🚀🚀🌐🌐
October 06, 2018, 05:09:06 PM
GRAFT is working with Shopify and Ingenico. Check it out!🚀🚀🚀🌐🌐
October 05, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
In these last few days/weeks or so we have seen graft trade volume steadily and consistently climb. The team is getting closer and close to completing their goals, more and more people are discovering how amazing GRAFT is. The amazing impact of having Verifone on our side is starting to sink into people's head! We literally can only go up from here 🚀🚀.

GRAFT has an amazing use case that society will inevitably need. Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to moon. Supernodes are looking to be coming online soon. There's just so many big announcements that are coming for GRAFT. Also , talks of a new exchange is also on the Horizon. But the main point here is that we are in probably one of the best low market cap projects out there. Real solid use case right. 💪😎🚀
October 04, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE (CLARIFICATION)
Earlier this week we published a form for project contributions in form of donations on the home page. We would like to take a moment to explain the rationale behind it and address the concerns raised by some members of the community.

We collected modest funds during the ICO, further affected by the falling market. While sufficient to carry out the main development track we’ve committed to, there are ancillary initiatives the community has expressed interest in or that have potential to increase awareness or improve adoption, that do not fit into our current budget.

Tier 1-2 exchange listings are expensive, and while they add to the liquidity of the token, they do not represent the “critical path” for the project and therefore are not allocated for in our current budget. We do however recognize there are different groups within the community for which liquidity is important. We also recognize that in order to speed adoption of the GRAFT ecosystem, it’s important to have as many gateways to the GRFT token as possible for increased visibility and to present opportunities for participants to engage where they feel most comfortable, i.e. their favorite exchange.

In addition to exchange listings, we have additional projects we can get involved in, like the ColdPay card. These projects require significant capital investment upfront.

To enable these new initiatives, we are opening up the project to voting and donations as a way for the community to indicate their appetite for us delivering on these initiatives and help fund these projects.

We have heard a few concerns so far from the community and would like to address those:

No specifics on the exchanges
Most exchanges we enter into negotiations with ask for a non-disclosure agreement. They do it so that the negotiated amounts are not widely known and to avoid getting inundated with inquiries from the community. We will disclose what we can, when we can. (This is of course not applicable to community vote listings)
No transparency on the donation wallet
The criteria for the payment system was that we could collect the shipping address data alongside the donation, and the promotion claim would be inextricably linked to the donation to prevent abuse. We can and will create a separate swipe wallet for the balance to be seen by the community.
Community doesn’t have enough visibility into the projects and use of funds
We heard you – we’re adding a way to vote for these initiatives. Vote here
October 03, 2018, 11:55:35 AM
Payment solutions - competitive landscape

October 01, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
The coin is interesting, although I do not really like the big emission of coin. But the growth potential is undoubtedly there
all the coins are good if the user and investor are sure of the coin, the most important thing here is that we must be smart in reading the opportunities that arise to gain profit
As I can see at the moment trading volume of this coin is really really low beside it has listed on stock.exchange aka a really bad exchange for bad coins and tokens only and the other exchange I've never heard about it before.
in any case, today it is better not to trade, because the current state of the crypto-currency market will not allow you to get a good profit. I adhere to the strategy that today is better long-term storage of coins.
I attempt to explain the importance of decentralization in both Bitcoin and Graft and the value that a decentralized payment system like Graft brings to the world of payments and cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: