Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW COIN] JapaneseAVCoin #JAV, world's first Japanese AV adult content tokens - page 2. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The information is interesting. But, why do you demand payment before starting a company ? Little information. There is no information about team, open a white paper. The road map does not inspire confidence.

Why should I need a team? Why should I need a white paper? Look at my twitter @Papa_Stocks, I am there! That's what's I am. Team and white paper just make it more appealing to cheat investors! But I'm serious. I offer the coin for FREE, only charge 0.001 ETH for transfer.

Okay, it's possible. Then give us all more information about your interests.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
The information is interesting. But, why do you demand payment before starting a company ? Little information. There is no information about team, open a white paper. The road map does not inspire confidence.

Why should I need a team? Why should I need a white paper? Look at my twitter @Papa_Stocks, I am there! That's what's I am. Team and white paper just make it more appealing to cheat investors! But I'm serious. I offer the coin for FREE, only charge 0.001 ETH for transfer.

At what point do you start making money and how?  Can you share more detail besides the photo content?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Jav is my favorite type of movie, but what will provide you to integrate it into the blockchain. I need more information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Why are you creating a topic here? You must post it on the gift board, if it is true, be a trusted manager
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
looks like a profitable endeavor .. when do you expect to deliver the tokens? 
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
do you have more info please ?  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
your project sounds interesting and we know there are a lot of jav fans right now. but what you offer here is very unattractive, its reading also makes me bored. if you are serious about your project, you should make an announcement on this board. Here Announcement (Altcoins)
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
http://www.jav.cash/images/1.png
http://www.jav.cash/images/2.png
http://www.jav.cash/images/3.png

Japanese AV coin - world first JAV coin

ICO will be ending by March 31st, 2018.
Expected to sell and distribute 500 M JAV tokens. Claim your FREE 10000 JAV tokens by clicking "JAV ICO" to submit your wallet and payment  information!

Distribution

Role of the Token: Janpanese AV video products services
Token Value: 1 JAV Token = 0.0001 ETH
Total Token Issued: 1,000,000,000
Main Token Sales: 1,000,000,000

JAV can be safely stored in wallets with ERC-20 custom token support.
JAV users can monitor their transactions through block explorer.
JAV will be listed and freely traded on several cryptocurrrency exchange sites.

JAV ICO stage: 500 M JAV tokens will be distributed FREE but only charged for tranferring fee (0.005ETH/10000 JAV coins currently, check our website for fee change, because of gas fee fluctuations, this charge is only for transferring)

200 M JAV tokens will be locked specifically for collaborative companies

300 M JAV tokens will be kept for JAV founder and restricted for two years until the April 1st of 2020

By March 31st, if 500 M tokens are not completely claimed and given away and then is listed in some exchange, so the remaining tokens will be sold at the market price.
Pages:
Jump to: