Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin - JIOCOIN - page 2. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 13
January 17, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
I also heard about the JIOCOIN. But is that true the Govt. of India will gives it's nod to pools the investment via ICO to Mukesh Ambani. Above all Can any one say that will they offer bounty campaign?

Shit questions my friend. The gov won't give a nod to this. That would mean they would give a nod to all other cryptos and that would spell disaster for them.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 17, 2018, 06:01:16 AM
I also heard about the JIOCOIN. But is that true the Govt. of India will gives it's nod to pools the investment via ICO to Mukesh Ambani. Above all Can any one say that will they offer bounty campaign?
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
As I stated in another thread till few days ago arun jetly was saying bitcion is fake ponzi scheme , now since his boss ambani will start their cryptocurrency suddenly it will be symbol of digital India  , blah blah !!! Feku Govt, Disgusting govt

I agree, utha ke fek do is gov ko naali me. Machher jhol people! Abhi beef ban kiya hai kal machher jhol bond kor dega. Aj bitcoin ponzi bataya kal ko currency ko ban kor dega..
Oh wait they already did that (ahem .. demontization..ahem)  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
Jio coin is Mukesh Ambani's son Akash Ambani's idea. He is leading the project. If it is going to be launched, it'll be a revolutionary step into the cryptoworld because, the brandname "Jio" itself has gained trust from Indian people as a telecom service.. and we can't ignore Ambani's influence in government.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
For some time I can hear this jiocoin jiocoin very much about this matter so please tell me anybody jiocoin what a little bit about this?..
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
I was reaay excited by this news. Looks like they are always looking for the latest trend in the market and banking on it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
January 14, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
Mukesh Ambani will develop new cryptocurrency named JIOCOIN under the supervision of 50 professionals. Share your thoughts.  Sad
Yes I have heard that Mukesh ambani's son Akash Ambani is the core head of the project. But if jio coin comes into existence it will revolutionize crypto market of India just like they have made 4g available to every household of India. crypto currency will also be the new trend of Indian market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
jio coin will be in lines of Jio money they may break wallets system in India and use blockchain to replace their own cryptocurrency soon crypto currency external coins like bitcoin  etherum and ripple may be legal in india orelse illegal confused govt should announce
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
January 13, 2018, 11:33:06 PM
jiocoin if they comes and govt dont ban crypto then i will buy it for sure... price will be good and returns will be awesome with jiocoin.. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
As I stated in another thread till few days ago arun jetly was saying bitcion is fake ponzi scheme , now since his boss ambani will start their cryptocurrency suddenly it will be symbol of digital India  , blah blah !!! Feku Govt, Disgusting govt
legendary
Activity: 1584
Merit: 1280
Heisenberg Design Services
January 13, 2018, 06:06:27 AM
Code:
[code]Mukesh Ambani
will develop new cryptocurrency named JIOCOIN under the supervision of 50 professionals. Share your thoughts.  Sad

Edit : I started this shit topic when I was a newbie.This topic does generate a lot of spams for sig campaigns, I am locking this topic now so that spammers won't comment here for post count.
[/code]

Pages:
Jump to: